rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Here's to more successful games, Platinum! Cheers 🍻

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Switch is having quite the second half, and it ain't stopping.

15 days til Link's Awakening!

Edit: also good for Platinum, obvs. Those guys deserve it.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
It's nice to see Platinum doing well on Switch. Maybe it'll motivate them to give W101 a second try.

Exede

Banned
Feb 8, 2019
Having a blast with the game. But always have to remember me to chain chimeras when i legion combo arround

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Congratulations to Platinum. I'd pick it up, but there's so many games and so little time to play.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Not allowed to share numbers, heh? Guess we'll have to wait 2 months to get it directly from Nintendo.
Also I'm glad it's doing well, of course!

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Great for them... But isn't their most sold game to date NieR Automata? I mean... Imagine that your most famous ganme and the one that saved you from bankrupcy was one done by that weird guy that made that dragon mosuou game nobody cared and that weird game about a father that suddenly people liked a year after its release...

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a really great game. I just finished File 09. It felt like the epic end of most other games....but I'm still not done!

Here's to more great Nintendo/Platinum collaborations!

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
b75a15b0f9b2c83739a586f1dc424454.png

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Great for them... But isn't their most sold game to date NieR Automata? I mean... Imagine that your most famous ganme and the one that saved you from bankrupcy was one done by that weird guy that made that dragon mosuou game nobody cared and that weird game about a father that suddenly people liked a year after its release...

Metal Gear Rising was another one that sold well for them.

And I remember there being a cult fan base for the original NieR upon its release at the old place and in other gaming forums, it became more widely known by the gaming communities thanks to Let's Plays series.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Great to hear this. Along with the game being sold out in a bunch of places, things are boding well!

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know about this, I was reading the MC thread on Wednesday and they probably should have begged SE to make NA 2 instead of making this game.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
BK in Smash have distracted me from this, but it seems all right after it opens up—hopefully this means more P* goodness in addition to Bayon3tta.

Dog of Bork

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Looking forward to playing it after I get tired of the next league of Path of Exile. Glad it's doing well for Platinum, seems like a great game.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Game is so awesome it turns me into a Street Shark just so I can say... jawesome

Redline23

Aug 18, 2019
Well deserved, currently my GOTY this year. I love Automata but I consider that game more Yoko Taro game more than Platinum Games but Astral Chain is pure Platinum Games at their best.