Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

View: https://twitter.com/the_marmolade/status/1587854463817187328?t=ybPbQqFt7M2eNFr9xfnurw&s=19

FgkxDZ0XEAELVom.png

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking finally. Booting it up to be greeted by 30fps 360 era game was not the fun throw back I wanted.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
For all the fucking milking Ubi does to its franchises the fact that they just left Blood Dragon with no follow up will forever give me ass pain. No I dont care about Trackmania or whatever shut up.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Son of a bitch I literally JUST did the PS4 version this weekend, got 100%

Fucking deadzones on the sticks were horrendous, aiming the guns felt like absolute horse ass

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
PS5 and Xbox Series versions were also rated in Taiwan a while ago now, but nothing came out of it.

I2HRuAU.png

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
There's a better timeline where a sequel to this led to crazy far cry spinoffs.

Not ours tho.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
This used to be my favorite FPS back then but having to replay it recently, the FC3 mechanics didnt age as well as I remember.... wonder if they will do some tweaks to the gameplay.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
FC3 and BD in the ultra laggy 30fps garbo state on PS4 were literally unplayable to me.

If this is just making the game be considered a native PS5 game but nothing else changes then no thanks.

Wiki

May 27, 2022
Didnt we already had PS4-Xbox One versions not long ago?
Well, if it's not better than the previous Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon ports, I'm not buying again.

Sangral

Powered by Friendship™
Feb 17, 2022
Good, hope it's a patch for everyone owning it. It was ridiculous in the first place that these, Far Cry 3 Classic too I think, got released without any enhancements or res bump.

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
Wasn't this the same 30fps edition that came with Far Cry 6 season pass?

They're just selling it separately now?

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Far Cry Vengeance on Wii is the only Far Cry game Ubisoft had released on a Nintendo system. It seems it will remain that way forever. Yep this is a reality where Switch has every single Crysis game but not a single FC game.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Is regular Far Cry 3 getting a 60fps update on console too? God that'd be great, it's a chore to play as-is.

Beelzebufo

Jun 1, 2022
Canada
They should really fully remaster this and 3. Still the only two of the modern FCs I genuinely loved and finished. I think that's mostly due to how "new" it all felt at the time, but even so, still love the settings enough.

Oct 25, 2017
For all the fucking milking Ubi does to its franchises the fact that they just left Blood Dragon with no follow up will forever give me ass pain. No I dont care about Trackmania or whatever shut up.

It really felt like they were going to make blood dragon a spinoff for all their games when they did Trials of the Blood Dragon, but I guess after Dean Evans left ubisoft the most blood dragon is going to get are references in Farcry and ports of the original

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017

Where's my damn full fledged sequal. I don't give a damn about far cry but crave for more blood dragon.

Trials of the Blood Dragon is amazing and has an even better soundtrack than the first game,

View: https://youtu.be/8YNnQzT9aUk

View: https://youtu.be/zDyzaaw0_20

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
After 6 they really should make Blood Dragon 2 the next game. The IP needs a shake up and that would at least get people excited for it

If FC7 is just more of the same like 5/6 but now it's in X location then that's kind of meh

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
After 6 they really should make Blood Dragon 2 the next game. The IP needs a shake up and that would at least get people excited for it

If FC7 is just more of the same like 5/6 but now it's in X location then that's kind of meh

I guess. The game was always a tech showcase as much as anything to me and they've really let that side slide with the last few games. I hope they reboot it .

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Far Cry 3 Classic still locked to 30 on consoles? Not that it matters to me who just bought Far Cry 2 on BC recently.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I guess. The game was always a tech showcase as much as anything to me and they've really let that side slide with the last few games. I hope they reboot it .

They have the freedom to do whatever they want with it as characters and plot etc don't carry over from game to game

But yeah a lot of systems and the structure of the game needs reworking/rebooting at this point

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Was always disappointed they didn't keep this going...Watchdogs: Blood Dragon, Creed of the Blood Dragon, Blood Rabbids....it could have been a really solid non-series.

Yeah this felt kinda like the plan but then nothing happened after Trials :( Could be easy money for sure as standalone expansions to popular titles.
And was hoping for the rumoured "Far Cry 6: Blood Dragon 3: Vietnam War 2" full sequel to be real by this point.