Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm wrong, but my impression is that it was a really, really tough sell showing it as the first PS5 game. Looked bad and unappealing and people got stuck on this because, being the first PS5 game anounced, you'd for sure expect something amazing from Sony first party studios.
Godfall isn't from Sony's studios.

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
24hours.jpg

TheJollyCorner

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
As excited as I am for even the possibility of SIE Silent Hill, I cant see it being a show-ender (before price). That seems like more GoW2 or Uncharted tease territory.

Open with SH. That way I can relax the rest of the show. 😅

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
People are way too hard on Godfall lol. I don't think it looks bad at all. I'm actually a kinda interested in it, especially if the co-op is fun.

Still trying to figure out how I can watch this while at work tomorrow. It's at a busy time for me. I start wrapping up my day around 3 EST, right when this is starting. I'll have to bust my ass in the morning to try and ease up my afternoon.
This should start at 4 EST, so you should be good!

I normally wrap up around 5, so I'm gonna try finishing early and then watch on my TV while staying logged on my work computer in case someone tries to call me on Skype/Teams or sends an urgent email.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
People are way too hard on Godfall lol. I don't think it looks bad at all. I'm actually a kinda interested in it, especially if the co-op is fun.

This should start at 4 EST, so you should be good!

I normally wrap up around 5, so I'm gonna try finishing early and then watch on my TV while staying logged on my work computer in case someone tries to call me on Skype/Teams or sends an urgent email.

Shit I got my time conversions wrong. This actually worse lol

I can follow on era until 4:30 and then tune in the last 15 min

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Is it lame that I am really hoping for footage of enhanced PS4 BC games?
I would like that too if only to confirm it's a thing that's happening.
I kinda don't think they'd do it on a live stream though because in a 1080p30 (or even if they manage to stream at 60 this time) low bitrate, twitch/youtube compressed stream most of the differences probably wouldn't look like much.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Here I am, super slow day at work...

If the showcase was today it would have been perfect.

Watch tomorrow be extra busy.....😞

Regional Youtube stream links

gzell60

Oct 26, 2017
Munich
Peak viewer count for today's Apple Event on YouTube was around 1.3 M if I have observed correctly. Assuming Sony will attract as many viewers as the previous PS5 event, they will outperform Apple... which is kind of crazy.

Sia

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2020
Canada
Twitch will probably have the best quality again I am guessing?

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Peak viewer count for today's Apple Event on YouTube was around 1.3 M if I have observed correctly. Assuming Sony will attract as many viewers as the previous PS5 event, they will outperform Apple... which is kind of crazy.
Would have been a better comparison if iPhones were getting announced though.

Status
Not open for further replies.