ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Usually if you get an email and it's listed in your account, you should be fine. Never had anything cancel after that has happened even if it sold out fast.

I got the following message from my bank:
FREE TEXT from BOA: Did you use card #xxx at GameStop.com EBgames for $677.17 (Declined)? Reply YES or NO. To opt out of text alerts reply STOP

I said yes but the fact it says declined is making me real nervous lol. And still no charge on the card.

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz
FREE TEXT from BOA: Did you use card #xxx at GameStop.com EBgames for $677.17 (Declined)? Reply YES or NO. To opt out of text alerts reply STOP

I said yes but the fact it says declined is making me real nervous lol. And still no charge on the card.
When my bank does that I have to charge it again usually. Good luck mate.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Also a $100 premium. $500 console plus $65 controller != $665

Includes the headset so the price is correct.

Ah yes, that's always scary. If you have an online account, you can usually approve it there too.

Mr_Kuschels

Oct 25, 2017

Got the same. You'll get an EMail from Gamestop soon/

HebrewHammer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Can confirm I accidentally bought $734.99 bundle in a panic after I assumed I hadn't bought the $599.99 bundle.

Now, apparently I have two inbound. Definitely not my intention. I FEEL GUILTY.

2j4adfk.jpg

chuseph14

Oct 26, 2017
I set SMS twitter alerts for Wario and he really needs to chill out on non PS4 stuff right now

edit: Wario got yall too lol fuck him but I love the bastard

PartyChan

Oct 28, 2017

just happened to me with my chase card.

you should have gotten an email from gamestop to reply and say you 'resolved' it with your bank

or it will ask you to update your info.

just did it and they re-processed the card and im good to go now.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
just happened to me with my chase card.

you should have gotten an email from gamestop to reply and say you 'resolved' it with your bank

or it will ask you to update your info.

just did it and they re-processed the card and im good to go now.

Didn't get an email so i guess I am good to go ? Fingers crossed. Thanks for the info btw.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
they're dropping to about 8-850 on eBay now

its loaded with them

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
yeah sell it to someone here

Shamestop will just bundle it