Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
That might not be as limited as 20th, but is by far more gorgeous.

This looks better, better tech and 2tb hd
Totally agree. I've had all the PlayStation consoles since PS1 and nostalgia's a powerful thing, but it's just a (nice) grey box. I bought the separate controller and the best thing about it is the classic PS logo, otherwise it's actually kinda boring.

Anyway, congrats to all the winners and best of luck to those waiting for Target, etc.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
FREAKING BEST BUY WOULDN'T LOAD UP THE PAGE ON THE APP AND WHEN I FINALLY SEE IT ON THE WEBSITE IT IS UNAVAILABLE AFTER I ADD IT TO MY CART.

lightning2k3

Oct 25, 2017
Remember, still Target left. Plus some people who snagged from Best buy might cancel their gamestop orders too. There is still hope!

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck with that. (It's in my cart, too. Says it's not available when I try to pay.)

If you don't do it now, I'd feel like it'll just be out of stock and you'll be screwed. I don't think saving it in your cart will do anything.

If you check out with it in your cart, it'll tell you it is out of stock. Bestbuy got the last laugh on you
UGH!!!!!

CollectedDust

Oct 27, 2017
Indiana
Wonderful - 5 minutes ago I had the option of canceling my GameStop order... now the button is gone. Anyone know how GameStop's return policy works?

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018

tenor.gif

Yinyangfooey

Oct 27, 2017
Fuckig Christ. I was playing some games and didn't realize the Amazon one went up. The Best Buy one is a total loss for me too :(

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Now it shows add to cart on their desktop site but you can't. What a tease.

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Secured one at Amazon, Best Buy, and now waiting for Target. Could have gotten the bundle at gamestop, but I'd rather rub my balls on sun soaked cement, then give gamestop any of my money ever again.

x3sphere

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't able to get BB either, site still said Coming Soon and there was no way I could download the mobile app in time. When the Add to cart button finally appeared it was already OOS. Oh well lol, I give up, not going to stay up for Target.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone want to sell me one they dont want for a not too crazy of a markup price? Im stationed overseas so its a bit hard to even load a page to get one here.

BlueKoi

Dec 30, 2017
Meh, anyone else really on the fence? I have one from best buy but I have a God of War PS4 Pro... don't really need this... can't cancel the order currently at best buy either atm.
I got one from gamestop, but i also still have a pre-order for the spider-man bundle. Will probably sleep on it and cancel one...probably...