shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I'm... not seeing much difference in those screenshots. Will wait until its officially shown off to get a better idea of what's been remade on it. Also, cant say I care for that box art either... I was really hoping they'd recreate it fully for VR... as it stands, I dont really feel the game even needs a remake.

Oct 27, 2017
YES

They can probably sell me on three more versions of this game, in truth. I adore it, and incorporating superior gameplay elements from Part II is exactly what I want. Let me go prone!

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
I like the boxart, might get it just for that, though will depend on the price.
Not super wanting to replay yet as I replayed leading up to Part 2.

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
I didn't realise they were redoing Left Behind also, cool.

Really don't like the new character faces. Marlene looks terrible, Tommy eh, and I still think much prefer Part 1 Joel & Ellie to this version.

Seeing updated Tess got me trippin though.

RIP GOW:R I guess

Last edited:

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
I'm very underwhelmed. That Joel pic in particular makes this look more like a remaster than anything.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely no interest in playing this again, but good for the fans I guess. Real boring project to me.

amara

Nov 23, 2021
No way. It's being shown at SGF isn't it? I just hope it's more than a 1 to 1 remake

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Welp according to this forum, what Sony had done is IMMORAL on the part of them and should face swift punishment for leaking this out and thus ruining the surprise.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely getting this. Can't wait to play it. Tbh, I could never go back to TLOU2 but I love the world so this will give me more of that dope experience.