• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reflect on:
[ ] PS+ offerings
->O Lack of PS5 news
"Two months till the launch of PS5...yet...we know barely nothing...Lord Shimura, what should we do?"

Käebi

Mar 12, 2019
Relaxing and relaxing is really what should be done.
Especially the relaxing part.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They're making fun of the whole situation.

Thread title has relax twice.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Remember when games were about enjoyment and enjoying relaxing downtime, and the friendly discourse around it reflected that?

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
EhVCU5UWAAElTq_

Pat002

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
I keep telling this but nobody wants to hear this. Xbox will go first, then PS on the last week of September. Just sear tight and relax for this month.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when games were about enjoyment and enjoying relaxing downtime, and the friendly discourse around it reflected that?
That was never really true. There always existed a hardcore group of people willing to argue back and forth about silly things that don't matter. You probably weren't plugged into it at the time.

It's like the Matrix. We took the red pill and the unpleasant reality is that people care about these things way more than they should lol. Sometime I wish I was still living in blissful ignorance looking forward to the next Zelda game or something.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
As an aside, recently Tsushima was hit by 155km/h winds. So...now you know where all the wind in the game is coming from.

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why promote a gif that makes Tsuchima look like a ps3 game? So many gorgeous shots to choose from.

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Remember to like and retweet to up your PlayStation engagement, wouldn't want that preorder to go to someone else would we.