Kaversmed

Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
I'm actually enjoying Mafia 3 quite a bit tbh. Yeah, the driving across the map just to steal a truck and drive it, veeeery slowly, all the way back is some proper bullshit. Feels like the developers are trolling me with those "missions". Besides that, the gunplay is pretty satisfying and visceral although a tad too easy, the atmosphere, voice acting and music is awesome as well. Considering that it's "free", I'm having fun while I wait for Spidey.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Not played Mafia 3 yet but will give it a go at some point.

Just had the dredded renewal email from Sony, 12 months £49.99 ouch. Luckily I did a bit of searching and got 15 months for £42, good old CD keys.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Started playing Mafia 3.

What's with the assbackwards controls. Picking up stuff on square, taking cover on X, punching on circle.

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
Horizon is definitely coming soon. They wouldn't be selling the complete version for 12 bucks if it wasn't

Personally wouldn't want it (who hasn't bought it yet?) but it would be a "big" announcement for them.

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
Mafia III is a huge missed opportunity in a ton of areas. The gunplay is really good for an open world game, but it never does anything inventive or unique with it. The setting and atmosphere is top notch, but the draw distance is horrible. Anything at a medium or farther distance whether it be buildings, trees, or roads looks unbelievably muddy and low poly. It's so obvious when trees and building shift from 3d models to 2d textures. The voice acting, performances, and premise is all amazing, but you spend almost all of the game talking to random npcs and doing boring activities.

It's not a good game at all.

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
No idea why, but I feel Watch Dogs coming. WD3 is next year, Cyberpunk in the air, just feels like now.

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've got a funny feeling there's gonna be another Telltale game on Sept plus lineup. Batman season 2 maybe? Guardians of the Galaxy actually wouldn't be too unwelcome now that I think about it. Probably more likely to be Walking Dead season 3 though :(

Horizon is definitely coming soon. They wouldn't be selling the complete version for 12 bucks if it wasn't

Personally wouldn't want it (who hasn't bought it yet?) but it would be a "big" announcement for them.

The vast majority of PS4 owners?

Regardless I think you're wrong. Too many older first party titles that are more likely to be put on Plus first (Uncharted 4, TLoU remastered, The Order, Killzone, etc) for them to drop Horizon already.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Not sure what I'd want this time around. Pipe dream would be Uncharted Lost Legacy or Tekken 7, to save me a few bucks down the line, but uh... those aren't happening.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Feel like an assassins creed black flag month. Been waiting forever for that game to go on plus

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man Mafia 3 is so painful average... It's so boring and repetitive. The graphics are God awful and the open world feels completely meaningless.

Like I'm not getting sidetracked by anything optional to do in the open world. Just going mission to mission. Gonna probably drop it at this point.

Dead by daylight is pretty fun with a group of friends. Bit repetitive though. Wish you had multiple ways to escape instead of just generators and possibly getting lucky and finding the hatch.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Have we gotten any big Ubisoft titles through plus before? Like their $60 releases, I mean? I know we've gotten smaller projects like Trackmania, Rayman, Trials, etc. and standalone expansions like Freedom Cry, but I don't think they've ever put a full Assassin's Creed, Watch_Dogs, or Far Cry title on the service.

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Ubisoft has never put up their big AAA games outside of DLC like Freedom Cry. We have had like 3 of their smaller games this year though already. Rayman, Trials and Trackmania.

Edit: Damn that was weird timing.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I don't think it's coming anytime soon. The game is only a little over a year old and it's one of Sony's biggest sellers so no real reason to put it on Plus. Bloodborne and Ratchet were just added earlier this year after being out 2-3 years and they didn't sell anywhere near the amount of copies Horizon did. You might see it in another year or two if ever.

Heck The Last of Us has still never been free on PS3 or PS4 and that's b/c it continues to be a game most owners pick up. I could see Horizon and God of War being similar.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Have we gotten any big Ubisoft titles through plus before? Like their $60 releases, I mean? I know we've gotten smaller projects like Trackmania, Rayman, Trials, etc. and standalone expansions like Freedom Cry, but I don't think they've ever put a full Assassin's Creed, Watch_Dogs, or Far Cry title on the service.

I feel like Ubisoft has never put up their big AAA games outside of DLC like Freedom Cry. We have had like 3 of their smaller games this year though already. Rayman, Trials and Trackmania.

Edit: Damn that was weird timing.
I think w/e marketing rights Microsoft has with Ubisoft's big titles might be influencing them to not show up.

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

All been on Xbl Games with Gold though aside from Origins

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I started playing dead by light around Monday last week and have easily put 60+ hours into it.

The cat vs mouse concept is so fucking exhilarating.

Wonder what will get announced today.

Honestly surprised Sniper elite 3 has yet to go on plus.
Or even battleborn

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'd be happy with any of the following for September:
- Dishonored Death of the Outsider
- Telltale's Batman Season 2
- Hellblade
- Sonic Mania
- What Remains of Edith Finch
- Outlast 2
- Dead Rising 4
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- Inside
- Firewatch
- Little Nightmares
- Yakuza 0
- Tacoma
- Battlefield 1

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
Mirrors Edge Catalyst is like 5 bucks every week and people still don't seem to give a shit about it. I can see that one coming.

More TellTale trash is likely as well.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
- Hellblade
- Sonic Mania
- Outlast 2
- Dead Rising 4
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- Inside
- Firewatch
- Little Nightmares
- Yakuza 0
- Tacoma
- Battlefield 1
Battlefield 1 doesn't make much sense considering V is right around the corner, with sales already slumping for V I don't see them trying to split the player base even further.

Dishonored would be dope.

Apo

Oct 28, 2017
@Ubisoft's AAA games:
Last generation we got Assassin's Creed 3 or Far Cry 3 for example. This generation Ubisoft's big games like Assassin's Creed Black Flag & Syndicate, Watch Dogs or For Honor were all on Xbox GwG but not on PS+. :(

If Sony wants to add another Sony game I would gladly take Gravity Rush 2. But with my luck we get one of the first remastered Uncharted games.

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
- Hellblade
- Sonic Mania
- Outlast 2
- Dead Rising 4
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- Inside
- Firewatch
- Little Nightmares
- Yakuza 0
- Tacoma
- Battlefield 1

I can see Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy as a game or For Honor

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
The Bioshock Collection and Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition please.

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
As sad as it sounds, but I can imagine OnRush being a PS+ title in the near future.

At least this way a lot of people who dismissed the game right away would get a chance to play it and see how it really is.

The Bioshock Collection and Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition please.

Bioshock would be super nice.

Regarding Mafia 3... I had a lot of fun during the first hours. Controls are a big janky, but the shooting is satisfying, the story is motivating and the music is obvs nice... but then the honeymoon phase of the first few hours ends and the horrible repetitiveness fully comes through, you get the feeling there are 10 songs in total and realize there is absolutely nothing to do in this world.