Martl

Oct 30, 2017
Austria
RE7 would be a good fit taking the release of RE2 in a few month into account.

The racing game could easily be Wipeout.

Both are VR compitalbe so would be a great fit for the new PSVR adopters.

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
RE7 would be a good fit taking the release of RE2 in a few month into account.

Probably unlikely this month as Capcom is probably hoping to see a bump in sales from new PSVR owners after the Black Friday bundle deals.

Maybe Evil Within 2 as the horror game? I'm hoping for Burnout for the racing.

Crissaegrim

May 23, 2018
Evil Within (why would we get the sequel?) And maybe Wipeout Omega if Sony is feeling charitable this holiday season.

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Why do you guys assume it's Driveclub? Although not the full version, the game kinda was on PS+ a few years ago.

Still would be nice for people who haven't played it already... It's an awesome game.

DrDamn

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be miffed if it's BO:Paradise. It's in the flash sale on EU PSN so I picked it up last night. :)

Nov 18, 2017
BO Paradise has been out 9 months too. Seriously doubt it will be that, but if so I'm glad to have supported it at full price.

Nov 14, 2017
I got my PSVR last week and WipEout VR was one of the first things I tried. It blew my socks off. Incredible.
I still didn't bought it because I can get pretty sick with these kind of games, so if it was on PS+ it would be a good way to try it.
Also, I'm already blown away with Beat Saber, if you still didn't buy that, it's a damn must buy.

EDIT: I guess Onrush is cool, already play it on the X with game pass, happy more people get to try it. Will probably give SOMA a try, even though it's not my kind of game.