• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
November games for PlayStation Plus Revealed

Link

Pretty decent month although I already own Kiwami

Edit: Blog post up Link

• Yakuza Kiwami (PS4)
  • Bulletstorm (PS4)
  • Jackbox Party Pack 2 (PS3)
  • Arkedo Series (PS3)
  • Burley Men at Sea (PS Vita + PS4)
  • Roundabout (PS Vita + PS4)

Sorry if posted

Last edited:

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Oct 28, 2017
Leaked a few weeks ago but good to see it confirmed. Bulletstorm is fun and I recently played Y0 for the first time so glad to continue the story.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Really good month. Just finished Yakuza 0 on PC a few weeks ago.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Already played Yakuza. How's Bulletstorm? Not really in to FPS games but i liked the newnDoom and the first of the new Wolfensteins.

Brat-Sampson

Nov 16, 2017
As known already. Still psyched for Kiwami though, it's been a while since I played Zero so it's time to go back to Kamurocho.

I wonder what the (ostensibly) non-PS4 titles are...

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Yesssssss. Happy to play Bulletstorm again. Played through Yakuza 0 last year and haven't made it to Kiwami yet. Banging month.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Played Kiwami back when it came out, decent enough starting point for series newcomers (though, 0 is far, far better).

I'll give Bulletstorm a shot!

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So is Sony going to announce the full lineup or what? Their usual announcement time has come and went.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Already played Yakuza. How's Bulletstorm? Not really in to FPS games but i liked the newnDoom and the first of the new Wolfensteins.

Its very fun, and short too. Basically youre trying to get the most stylish kills. You can kick people and whip them and lock them in the air and stuff. Worth trying out atleast

Shame its not yakuza 0 to help people get into the game chronologically, but i assume thats because 0 is still selling well to some degree.

Will be good for my replay of kiwami

Great month though.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
Bulletsorm is a gem. It is dumb and it knows it's dumb. Bad dialogues are intentional and look out of the awesome voice performance by the one and only Jennifer Hale. But of the you are here for the shooting and the delivers on that in spades. It fast and the unique melee is very satisfying.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Definitely will download and play Bulletstorm
I doubt I'll ever play a Yakuza game, but I'll download Kiwami just cause

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Everyone please also try Yakuza 0 & the rest of the series + Fist of The North Star too if you like Kiwami.

Franco_Tech

Oct 30, 2017
Good i recently played and beat Yakuza 0 so this is the perfect game for a continuation of the series.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Great month for me, wanted bulletstorm forever but the damn thing never went on sale for a good price. Don't own Kiwami either.