• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jul 4, 2019
So based on some reliable sources I know on Discord, this is what the 10 games/updates are tomorrow..

Knack 3
Sly Cooper (Reboot)
Elden Ring (Though Martin left the project)
TLOU Part 2 DLC + Factions
New Uncharted
Ape Escape
Playstation All-Stars 2 (Abby is front and center)
Metal Gear Solid 1 Remake
Purchase of Bluepoint
Silent Hill

Glimpse_Dog

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So based on some reliable sources I know on Discord, this is what the 10 games/updates are tomorrow..

Knack 3
Sly Cooper (Reboot)
Elden Ring (Though Martin left the project)
TLOU Part 2 DLC + Factions
New Uncharted
Ape Escape
Playstation All-Stars 2 (Abby is front and center)
Metal Gear Solid 1 Remake
Purchase of Bluepoint
Silent Hill

lol I know you're joking but this would break the internet

SykoTech

Dec 23, 2020
Congrats, Much!

First time seeing the extended version of that. Awesome.

RT'ed by a Guerrilla dev:

dJuTNGd.jpg

*fingers crossed*

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Even if that list is fake.... that's kinda the caliber these state of plays usually are right?
The only noteworthy one for me was that May 2019 one where FF VII Remake was re-revealed, but that's just my taste and can't remember much of the rest, beyond Predator. I was thinking the only exception was last September's great stream, but it turns out that wasn't a SoP, just another PS5 showcase.

The rest have been really boring imo.

The individual SoP (TLOU2, GoT...) are good because they're for cool looking games and you know what to expect.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
So based on some reliable sources I know on Discord, this is what the 10 games/updates are tomorrow...

Destruction AllStars roadmap
Godfall DLC
Oddworld Soulstorm
Friday Night at Freddy's
GTAV PS5
Goodbye Volcano High
Among Us
Returnal
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
ending on Hades

Pretty hype huh? All of that packed into 30 minutes. Quite the feat.

I can't wait to Soulstorm to come out so I don't have to see it again.

(and I used to be a fan on PS1)

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
No PS+ line-up announcement at the usual time, I guess this pretty much confirms FFVIIR tomorrow in this SOP.

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020

Elden ring
MGS 1-4 remakes
silent hills
Uncharted Spin Off
Tlou 2 + factions ps5
Among us
FF16 shadow drop
God of war 2 out in november
Horizon out in july
final thing "Jak is Bak"
I wish I was joking but I've now had multiple dm's from people thinking I'm a source and asking if I can confirm random games and stuff

YSL

Sep 11, 2020
Wants:

God of war ragnarok trailer
Horizon 2 PS5 gameplay
TLOU2 PS5 with Factions included
Red Dead Redemption 2 enhanced version
New Uncharted
Silent Hill reveal
Metal gear solid for ps5

Reality:
-GTA 5 enhanced version trailer with actual PS5 footage and release date attached to it.
- Destruction all star Battle pass announcement
-Godfall 2 (unfortunately)
- Fortnite trailer for some reason
- Rachet & Clank trailer
- New God of War ragnarok tease with 0 gameplay its just a title reveal while having Kratos yelling out "BOY!" for 1 minute straight

cdigs

Apr 4, 2019
Give me anything Horizon and I'll be satisfied. Ratchet and Horizon are going to carry my PS5 experience this year as I work through my backlog.

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So based on some reliable sources I know on Discord, this is what the 10 games/updates are tomorrow...

The Legend of Dragoon Remake + sequel announcement (PS5, Bluepoint Games)
Silent Hill Remaster Collection (1-4, new HD ports by Iron Galaxy for PS4/PS5, placed earlier in the show as a fakeout for new game)
Metal Gear Rising 2 (PS5, PlatinumGames)
NBA Street (PS4/PS5, Reboot of the Franchise, EA)
The Last of Us Part II: Factions (PS4/PS5, along with PS5 enhancements for campaign)
Hades (PS5 with DualSense support)
Resident Evil VII (PS5 port/PSVR enhancements, discount if you bundle with Resident Evil Village)
Bloodborne (PS5, trailer mentions PC port as well in footnote text)
Horizon Forbidden West Co-op Reveal (PS4/PS5)
Silent Hill (Sony Japan, preorders give you Kat skin from Gravity Rush that can be used after your first playthrough)

IOTS

Dec 13, 2019
Wants:

God of war ragnarok trailer
Horizon 2 PS5 gameplay
TLOU2 PS5 with Factions included
Red Dead Redemption 2 enhanced version
New Uncharted
Silent Hill reveal
Metal gear solid for ps5

Reality:
-GTA 5 enhanced version trailer with actual PS5 footage and release date attached to it.
- Destruction all star Battle pass announcement
-Godfall 2 (unfortunately)
- Fortnite trailer for some reason
- Rachet & Clank trailer
- New God of War ragnarok tease with 0 gameplay its just a title reveal while having Kratos yelling out "BOY!" for 1 minute straight
Your reality is like the worst case scenario outside of ratchet & clank lol.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
I'll be so happy if they announce TLOU2 PS5 upgrade. The cherry on top would be FF7 Remake upgrade too.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017

Silent Hill Remaster Collection (1-4, new HD ports by Iron Galaxy for PS4/PS5, placed earlier in the show as a fakeout for new game)
The Last of Us Part II: Factions (PS4/PS5, along with PS5 enhancements for campaign)
Resident Evil VII (PS5 port/PSVR enhancements, discount if you bundle with Resident Evil Village)
Silent Hill (Sony Japan, preorders give you Kat skin from Gravity Rush that can be used after your first playthrough)

pls

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017

Uhh wtf? This would be amazing. I would love a new NBA Street lol, somehow that one is the biggest for me personally. Horizon Coop and Legend of Dragoon would be killer too.

Edit: whoops didn't realize it was a joke lol

Last edited:

TGR Sean

Nov 5, 2017
Orlando, Florida

Literally just said "bullshit" out loud but if true, hot damn.

maouvin

Oct 25, 2017
Blumenau - Brazil

Best timeline so far.

Jul 22, 2020
Well, PS+ would normally be announced at noon today, so that could mean they are waiting for tomorrow, leading me to believe the rumors of FF7R with PS5 update being accurate

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017

WipEout PS5 (Will get a full out VR title for 2022 as well for PSVR2)
KillZone Reboot (Kojima and GG collaboration, will be a space opera game with mechs as well similar to Zone of Enders plus FPS/TPS)
Resistance and R&C Future + RC 1/2/3/Deadlock Collection (They will bundle it up together and call it the Insomniac Collection)
Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Jak 4 (By the new San Diego Studio Sony has)
New Wild Arms by Media Vision (Won't be called Wild Arms 6 but instead something else)
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart Story Trailer.
New Final Fantasy Tactics by Square Enix
Astro's Playroom free expansion by Team Asobi.
FF7 R Plus (Will be free for PS+ will also include cut content from the original remake)

Apparently Sony is quite flexible with what to show or cut at the last minute for this SoP so this list may change which would explain the other list popping around in this thread, each being their own already prepared 30 minute video that is ready to go at any time. Hopefully the one they choose is this one.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017

KillZone Reboot (Kojima and GG collaboration, will be a space opera game with mechs as well similar to Zone of Enders plus FPS/TPS)
Resistance and R&C Future + RC 1/2/3/Deadlock Collection (They will bundle it up together and call it the Insomniac Collection)
Resident Evil 4 Remake.
New Wild Arms by Media Vision (Won't be called Wild Arms 6 but instead something else)
FF7 R Plus (Will be free for PS+ will also include cut content from the original remake)

Apparently Sony is quite flexible with what to show or cut at the last minute for this SoP so this list may change which would explain the other list popping around in this thread, each being their own already prepared 30 minute video that is ready to go at any time. Hopefully the one they choose is this one.
I know we are meme-ing now, but people literally watch era like a hawk for insider info and stuff, so you are about to be famous on twitter and reddit.

crimzonflame

Oct 25, 2017

Resident Evil 4 Remake.

Are you kidding me?

Edit: just saw the previous posts lol.

RPGamer92

Oct 25, 2017

Resident Evil 4 Remake.

Why'd you leave out Shadow of the Colossus 2, Chrono Break, Chrono Trigger Remake, and New Naughty Dog IP reveal?