marcinaldo

Oct 28, 2017
just saw that observation and moss are on sales now, both were on my wishlist so i dont know which other games are new on sales

Hmm, interesting. Are you using EU store? Moss still shows full price for me (I have it on wishlist as well). Also psprices is down for maintenance so it's difficult to confirm what's going on

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Hmm, interesting. Are you using EU store? Moss still shows full price for me (I have it on wishlist as well). Also psprices is down for maintenance so it's difficult to confirm what's going on
The devs announced it would go half price on PSN but apparently it is only in South and North America :|

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
So, they keep throwing Modern Warfare Deluxe Edition's on sale... so it's safe to say the base game will never be on sale.
It will be $30 by next summer and I'll buy it then. If they'd offered it for $40 on BF I'd have bought it but instead I chose other games. The game is selling amazingly well but a bit of common sense for the biggest sale day of the year.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
I picked up concrete genie. Seemed like a dope winter game to drink since hot chocolate to and relax

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
I'm new to the PS4 universe. I end up getting a PS4 pro, Horizon zero dawn, Last of Us remastered and Marvel Spiderman. I gotta add Im also sub to Playstation now and Playstation plus, which already all together overwhelming me. So yeah between the Switch, PC and PS4 i already have about 4,000+ pieces of gaming content to get through. Enjoying the playstation 4 experience. I dont know why i waited this long.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I'm new to the PS4 universe. I end up getting a PS4 pro, Horizon zero dawn, Last of Us remastered and Marvel Spiderman. I gotta add Im also sub to Playstation now and Playstation plus, which already all together overwhelming me. So yeah between the Switch, PC and PS4 i already have about 4,000+ pieces of gaming content to get through. Enjoying the playstation 4 experience. I dont know why i waited this long.
You should probably play God of War (from PS Now) before leaves the catalogue (in 2 or 3 months, so no hurry, but dont forget that). Have fun!

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
Don't forget Uncharted 3, it leaves PS Now Jan 2nd !
And don't forget to pick NiOh and Outlast 2 from PS+ free Nov games !
Enjoy all these games ;)
Gonna buy the hd collection. I need to relive the PS3 era stuff i missed. God i was so close mined to the Playstation stuff. buying a pro make me look forward to a ps5. Now i gotta make up for lost time lol. Amazing console that ps4 is.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Gonna buy the hd collection. I need to relive the PS3 era stuff i missed. God i was so close mined to the Playstation stuff. buying a pro make me look forward to a ps5. Now i gotta make up for lost time lol. Amazing console that ps4 is.
At least now you can buy the games for cheap lol

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
This sale has been horribly managed and communicated, in the EU at least

They said new games go up the 28th, and only added a few PS2 games, with no new blog post

No new games have been added today, and this sale ends on 2nd December, when they'll presumably start another sale, which won't have to try hard to be much better than the Black Friday sale

EU PSN sales have been pretty poor over the last 6 months and it seems like they're getting worse

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
Welp, it looks like those PS2 games and Modern Warfare was the actual additions to BF sale in EU. I was hoping for A Plague Tale or Control. Maybe on the Christmas sale.

In the meantime I've got Ace Combat 7. NFS Heat is also tempting, but it should be cheaper on the next sale.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Not digital but some of you might car

• PS4 Pro featuring a 1TB HDD** and a selected game bundled for £299.99*. Some highlights include FIFA 20, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and Death Stranding bundles.
  • PS4 featuring a 500GB HDD and a selected game bundled for £199.99*. Some highlights include FIFA 20, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Death Stranding, and Fortnite bundles.
  • PS4 featuring a 1TB HDD and a selected game bundled for £249.99*. Some highlights include FIFA 20 and Death Stranding bundles.
  • PS VR Starter Pack Bundle available for £179.99*. Features a PS VR Headset, a PS Camera and voucher for PlayStation VR Worlds.
  • PS VR Mega Pack Bundle available for £209.99*. Features a PS VR Headset, a PS Camera and vouchers for five PS VR titles: Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Skyrim VR, Resident Evil 7, Everybody's Golf VR, and PlayStation VR Worlds.
  • Select PlayStation exclusive games: Days Gone for £34.99*, Marvel's Spider-Man for £15.99*, and Concrete Genie for £15.99*.
  • PlayStation Hits like God of War, Grand Turismo Sport, Horizon Zero Dawn: Collector's Edition, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, and The Last of Us Remastered for £11.99*.
  • DualShock 4 wireless controllers for just £34.99*or £20.00*when purchased with a PlayStation 4 console**
  • Gold Wireless Headset** at £49.99 RRP or a Platinum Wireless Headset at £99.99*
  • 25% off a PlayStation Plus yearly subscription, available November 22 to December 2 at participating retailers**

Bento

Dec 4, 2017
Bah, I am so close to buying Death Stranding without sale... Do games that release in November really end up on the Christmas sale? >_<

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It will be $30 by next summer and I'll buy it then. If they'd offered it for $40 on BF I'd have bought it but instead I chose other games. The game is selling amazingly well but a bit of common sense for the biggest sale day of the year.
I paid for the deluxe ed of BF V... and Im so bored to death with the WW2 setting, I had to uninstall it because playing it made me feel burnt out by the fps genre... I wasn't though, it was just the setting.
Sad because BF is my favorite FPS multiplayer franchise ever, but this one.. feels so tired to me. I feel myself wanting to install 4 instead... better game in every way (GOAT imho), in the end I got COD Modern Warfare for $50.. its been more fun than BF V, but does not compare to BF 4 gameplay wise. But worth the $50 I feel.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Days Gone is way better than I was expecting. Last night I was walking my gasless bike through an extremely narrow canyon while approaching an enemy camp. One of those huge hordes started pouring out of a crevice a couple feet behind me, so I jumped off the bike and ran through the camp. They killed all but one of the people at the camp while I hid in some bushes and waited it out. I was able to pillage the camp for a full refresh on supplies, making a trip back to a friendly camp unnecessary before I continued to the next story mission.

Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere South
Days Gone is way better than I was expecting. Last night I was walking my gasless bike through an extremely narrow canyon while approaching an enemy camp. One of those huge hordes started pouring out of a crevice a couple feet behind me, so I jumped off the bike and ran through the camp. They killed all but one of the people at the camp while I hid in some bushes and waited it out. I was able to pillage the camp for a full refresh on supplies, making a trip back to a friendly camp unnecessary before I continued to the next story mission.

Days Gone definitely shines when you come across one of those emergent gameplay situations.

Game is not without a bunch of flaws, like wonky pacing and storytelling, technical issues, etc, but it's a pretty solid foundation for something truly special. Add a few more systems that can interact here and there and you can have a pretty dynamic and living world like nothing else.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are actually new items on sale in the US store. Bloodstained(way too expensive), Dishonored 2, and Shadow of the Colossus. I'm guessing more, but those are the ones in my wishlist.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
I totally forgot to extend Plus for a year during the sale. Any chance it goes on sale against this month?