Votes: 28 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of bare ass you say?

tumblr-m1hfee3-Fg81qjm55w.jpg
The jiggle physics when slicing that up.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
It seems soooooo long since Infamous First Light.....well I guess it is,lol.....Sucker Punch have put some serious time and effort into Ghost of Tsushima,I hope it surprises all those painting it as a Japanese Assassins's Creed game.
Personally,I'm all in just for the art design alone.....everything else is gravy!

Chaystic

Mar 2, 2020
Switzerland
I spent 37 hours on my first play through of TLOU2. I spent another 37 hours on my second play through. I have no idea how those of you who finished it at under 30, let alone near 20 hours, did so. Did you just run?

I'm one of the slowest players ever and I still beat it in 29 hours. I explored every corner, took alot of pics and found 90% of the collectibles. I also stealthed almost every encounter, so I don't know what else I could've done lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit! I just finished Concrete Genie. Wow i wasnt expecting such a great evolution in story & gameplay. Amazing game!! And that soundtrack is absolutely magnificent! I got goosebumps several times while playing. If you haven't picked it up yet, or havent finished it, please do so now. 😍

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I fully expect someone to recreate this in GoT's photomode in some form:

AmGEE0t.jpg

For reference: That is Perseus with the head of Medusa by Antonio Canova

Edit: Should this be spoilered as "NFSW" given it is art? Then again, this is mostly an american forum...

kris_ffc

Jun 3, 2020
Holy shit! I just finished Concrete Genie. Wow i wasnt expecting such a great evolution in story & gameplay. Amazing game!! And that soundtrack is absolutely magnificent! I got goosebumps several times while playing. If you haven't picked it up yet, or havent finished it, please do so now. 😍

Picked it up just before Christmas and completed it over the course of a weekend. Was easily one of my favourite games last year! Really excited to see what the team is up to for their next title.

Dec 4, 2017
London
I dug out Spider-man earlier thinking I might play through it again as a nice, fluffy palate cleanser after the weight of TLOU2. I love how it throws you right into swinging around the city and it feels glorious when you're in the air. When you're on the ground though it feels janky af coming off of TLOU2 (combat aside)

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Hahahahaha, nobody wants to see anything I could draw. There's a reason I'm a storyteller and not an artist. :P

Sad part is, I'm stuck at my desk basically all day every day for work, so it's really hard to get into a writing mood. When I get off work, the last thing I want to do is be stuck at the same keyboard for four to six more hours.

hmm, maybe you could handwrite instead? that could get you away from the desk and make writing "feel" different from work by not using a keyboard.

also, I don't how much use this will be of use to you, but I found CGP Grey's video on separating your spaces during lockdown helpful

Oct 26, 2017
I'm one of the slowest players ever and I still beat it in 29 hours. I explored every corner, took alot of pics and found 90% of the collectibles. I also stealthed almost every encounter, so I don't know what else I could've done lol.

My first playthrough was 48 hours LOL. I crouch walked everywhere and would retrace my steps uncrouched to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.