Status
Not open for further replies.

boticide24

Jun 18, 2021
Nintendo's pricing strategy is absolutely stupid. It's the only thing really holding me back from buying more games. I think they don't get as much shit, because it caters to a younger audience who think their parents are rich anyway

The only saving grace for me with Nintendo's pricing is that I can buy a game, own it for a year or two, and then sell it for almost full price if I want to lol.

I get through games so slowly and that's also what's keeping me from jumping into PS Now. My PS+ is expiring and I'm wondering if I should go with PS Now instead for a bit, but the subscription model just doesn't seem worth it for me. A bundle with PS+ would be a perfect passive subscription for me to get just enough use out of.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The only saving grace for me with Nintendo's pricing is that I can buy a game, own it for a year or two, and then sell it for almost full price if I want to lol.

I get through games so slowly and that's also what's keeping me from jumping into PS Now. My PS+ is expiring and I'm wondering if I should go with PS Now instead for a bit, but the subscription model just doesn't seem worth it for me. A bundle with PS+ would be a perfect passive subscription for me to get just enough use out of.

I managed to get a couple of years of PS+ at $25 recently but if I could get PS Now for something close to that, I would take Now over Plus in a heartbeat.

Knight

Jul 26, 2020
Italy
yup and its killing me not to sub to crunch roll because I want to fucking watch Dragon Quest Dai because Hulu only has up to X episodes of it and its driving me nuts lol. I refuse to pay for both funi and crunchy until they announce their service change
Dai is freaking awesome, latest episodes are 🔥🔥🔥🔥

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
This reminds me that I'd love for SIE to make a series based on the format of this video:
Where in every episode Hermen interviews a different creator from PS Studios.

While not video and its more industry centric with a lot of PS guests. You should check out Ted Price's Podcast for the NAIAS god game makers playbook its very very good a lot of good industry convos.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Good feeling for tomorrow 👀

LciHckf.gif

Samanyolu

Apr 27, 2019
Sorry for the derail, but I'm sure by now you guys are used to it that I derail the thread, but I'm making the House of Ashes OT, and I'm terrible with OT names.

Every sugestion is welcome.
Heard you love FromSoft games, so here you go:
House of Ashes |OT| Ashes of Ariandel

House of Ashes |OT| Picture this
House of Ashes |OT| This is gonna be fire

Oct 26, 2017
I've played a few games of Hell Let Loose. It's got its issues, but I'm feeling drawn back in.

One problem is the lack of people who are willing to use their mics. Reminds me of the early days of Firewall where if you were in a squad with silent randoms you could guarantee to lose continually against a team prepared to communicate.

It's one of the few times I've really noticed the lack of the Communities feature on PS5. Hopefully they are going to build out the Discord integration soon.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think any announcements will come from an interview that is essentially looking back on stuff.
Though I am prepared for a ton of outlets and threads taking things out of context.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
I don't think any announcements will come from an interview that is essentially looking back on stuff.
Though I am prepared for a ton of outlets and threads taking things out of context.
I'm not suggesting Ryan will announce anything, especially since he's doing a more retrospective talk on his history at PlayStation. Anything Sony would announce for tomorrow is independent of public interviews from executives.

Slayerfolyfe

Apr 30, 2018
Does ps plus get a discount on cdkeys during black Friday? And if I purchase it how long do I have till I redeem the code or is the time infinite?

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
www.linkedin.com

PlayStation hiring Associate, Corporate Development in San Mateo, California, United States | LinkedIn

Posted 10:04:37 AM. PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn.

unknown-2.jpg

👀
Hope you guys didn't defended Sony for only making aquisitions with close studios
I recall there being a ton of positions talking about "acquisitions" but not being the "acquisitions" we think it would be.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
I don't understand why some people would think Sony would refuse to engage in M&A. Do people really think they would sit on billions of dollars and watch the industry rapidly consolidate before their eyes?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Jimbo is going to casually reveal he if massive anime fan while wearing full Kimetsu cosplay.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Does ps plus get a discount on cdkeys during black Friday? And if I purchase it how long do I have till I redeem the code or is the time infinite?

CD Keys seems to have it for ~$30 from time to time including Black Friday. The codes don't expire AFAIK but if you hold on to it you run the risk of hackers pulling the code and using it themselves. It hasn't happened to me but I have heard it happens with various codes that people sit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.