• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikch85

May 12, 2018
They will have Final Fantasy locked and there's no reason to think any of the other Japanese content will skip PS anytime soon, exclusive or not. I really don't see the issue, they have all the content weebs can ask for (except Bayonetta.)

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Sounds like they will be hitting PS too per someone in the other thread.

9792-l.webp

they're not up on xbox yet either...

Microsoft do it to add content to Gamepass, Sony and Nintendo aren't going to suddenly start funding ports of old games just to get their 30% cut of the sales

Still the best edit I made. I love that orochi91 is still rocking it.

Heartbreak averted~

OneEyedJuliet

Jan 20, 2020
Okay, so, upgrading my PS+ sub to extra until November 2023 would cost me $58. Not bad. I might even give it a try:
3-AC94-B55-A91-D-4-D77-9389-49-CC3-C0-D06-AF.png

The thing that is making me lose my mind is that while looking at the library of games included with Extra I noticed that GOT Director's Cut says "you already own another edition", but I've never owned the game? I've only claimed the Legends co-op mode that was offered on PS+. I have checked my library and it does indeed look like I own the standard version of the game (nowhere it says that's only the co-op mode). Is this happening to anybody else?

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
They removed Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta, Sony whyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!????
I'm going through the series, why do dis!?

rage-god-of-war.gif
rage-god-of-war.gif

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo
Do we have a list of ps+ premium and extra for the U.S yet?
www.playstation.com

PlayStation Plus games | A-Z of all game catalog titles, classic catalog, trials and more | PlayStation

PlayStation Plus Essential is an ongoing subscription with a recurring fee of 9.99 charged automatically every month. Expand this section for further details. Enhance your PlayStation experience with core features, including online multiplayer access, monthly games, exclusive discounts, and...

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Tbh if Persona 6 comes day 1 to PS5 you're all set surely? What's in it for you if it comes to other platforms on day 1 or on day ~445?

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
So many Plus discounts for games, I can't tell what's an old discount vs one that just got added today.

Some of these are new.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Well, EU brothers and sisters, we are now waiting for our L confirmation when the PS1 games are 50Hz here 😔

Oct 30, 2017
287401320_10166291774495632_5390234389763224439_n.jpg

OH MY GOD FINALLY YESSSSSSSSSS ;___;

I'm postponing Horizon Forbidden West and The Quarry when my physical copy arrive and will play immediately Ape Escape then Wild Arms <3

Finally Sony is respecting her amazing brilliant legacy... I can't believe it !!!!

Now, please don't take long before releasing Wild Arms 2 and Ape Escape 3.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Some add ons that are free with Plus.

This was already a thing, I just don't know what's new as of today.

Only thing I need to see is the rotation schedule, but so far the merging of the services is looking nice.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
There's some good stuff here, a lot of things on my backlog I can finally get around to playing. I was going to start with Ghost of Tsushima but I see they have the PS5 version of Observer. I'm down for some cyberpunk.

JAY_HORROR

Sep 27, 2021
Glad Persona is coming to PS5 might finally get to play the series. Also happy we are getting NTSC versions.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The app still isn't updated so I can't see the new library :(

Status
Not open for further replies.