• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
llxeERj.png

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK

Azn012

May 17, 2022
Team June wins no matter what even if the showcase is in may we get a good surprise earlier.

If the showcase isn't in may, team may only gets doom and disappointement.

Logan Hardy

Dec 26, 2018
I think May actually sounds more and more believable as we go on.
This June lead up has been so quiet so far, third parties have been saying absolutely nothing about their fall/holiday lineups, Geoff hasn't said anything about SGF in months and it's a month away, Ubisoft hasn't shown Avatar which has been speculated to have Sony marketing.
Everyone is waiting to speak.
Yup good observation 👍👍

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/justin-timberlake-nsync-its-gonna-be-may-8orxurrpemhNjcVukS

Suntzupp

Mar 26, 2022
Ghost's ending and final fight are a masterclass. I cannot overstate how much I loved the lead up and the battle. It's probably my favourite final boss in any story driven Sony game.

Unlike Horizon Forbidden West the ending makes you feel very curious about the sequel while simultaneously giving you a complete feeling. This might be the only game that balanced both of them so well. Not even TLoU my all time favorite series did it. Suckerpunch is awesome.

DinkyBox

Feb 21, 2021
Apple just won the second appeal on their case, where the CMA had ruled that two policies were anticompetitive. The first appeal was because of a wrong word in the CMA's statement and the second appeal was because the CMA missed a deadline. So in any case, this is not over yet at all, I think. Smart lawyers can make a lot of things possible and also the CMA can make mistakes. The CMA can now appeal one last time.

9to5mac.com

Antitrust case against Apple fails again; one more appeal possible

A UK antitrust case against Apple has once again been thrown out, after an appeal tribunal ruled that the original...

Parker needs to let go of (aunt) May
7-B7-B3907-9-DDF-4-FB7-B0-F7-C0-E24-A427-FE7.jpg
1SaCldA.jpg

El Manco

Oct 28, 2017
There are so many unannounced projects, and games close to reveal gameplay and release date, that I can see Sony doing a PlayStation Showcase now in May and another one in June.

MrTomato

Jan 20, 2022
Feels like these last 20 pages are nothing but May/June showcases comments.
People are really starving for more content huh? :D

Last edited:

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Some random poster who I don't remember off hand or really recognized mentioned June 6th (and September 8th for SM2), therefore we have to believe that it's true. It's how all the best leaks happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.