• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I recently moved my PS5 to a spot where I'd need to use headphones more. Might need to get new ones. Kinda wondering if the ones I own, Arctis 7 for Xbox/PC would work because it's a dongle to switch between both? If I kept it on PC…is that possible? If not, anyone have a solid rec for a a headset? I don't care about the mic, or that it even needs one. Just decent sound quality for a decent price.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I recently moved my PS5 to a spot where I'd need to use headphones more. Might need to get new ones. Kinda wondering if the ones I own, Arctis 7 for Xbox/PC would work because it's a dongle to switch between both? If I kept it on PC…is that possible? If not, anyone have a solid rec for a a headset? I don't care about the mic, or that it even needs one. Just decent sound quality for a decent price.
Your Artlctis 7s will work on ps5. Just plug em into the controller or use the dongle.

Deleted member 95442

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2021

View: https://twitter.com/Guerrilla/status/1648326723681894401

NEW FEATURES
  • Introduced new accessibility features, including:
    • Enlarging Subtitles
    • Auto-Pickup
    • Color Blindness settings
    • Auto camera
    • Navigation assist in Focus Mode
    • Thalassophobia mode
    • Additional accessibility features
  • Support for Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores expansion has been added.

I was hoping for some gameplay changes like traversal. Also, a visual accessibility setting which maybe defocuses objects a bit outside the subject area (maybe not feasible, but the current style tires me quickly). Couldn't complete the game and wanted to get back to it.

JoueurN1

May 15, 2020
Is it because of founders leaving or Dreams getting canned? (the heartbreaking part)

MM's twitch live are always in a good mood, colorful and joyful... today it's really something else. A page turns for MM for sure its because of Dreams situation that lead to founders leaving.... I just feel like Dreams was taken away from MM

Suntzupp

Mar 26, 2022
I'm trying to wait until tomorrow, also because I haven't finished the game yet. I think I already saw some spoilers for those that haven't finished the game.

I just want it to be a fresh experience.

Cool. Where are you in the game? I installed it and found that I finished main story and all the side quests. Totally forgot the controls and overwhelming amount of weapons and upgrades it has. Those visuals still make my jaw drop.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
boards.greenhouse.io

PlayStation Global

We're looking for a Program Lead to manage and execute our premier education and career readiness program, PlayStation Career Pathways, with the mission to attract and train talent from underrepresented communities that are seeking careers in the gaming industry. You'll join PlayStation's Social Impact team and report to the Head of Social Impact. Along with a growing team of partner trainers, creative professionals, and learning experience designers, you'll work to research, scope, design, and iterate content and digital engagement and experiences that build and sustain a pipeline of talent for the PlayStation Career Pathways program.
This role will focus on student engagement and overall program management that inspires and enables underrepresented talent for roles within the gaming industry and ecosystem. You'll play a critical role in designing and executing a best-in-class career readiness program that unites scholarship awards, mentorship opportunities, and career readiness programming that provides the necessary skills and experiences required for careers at PlayStation, our first-party studios, and the video game industry as a whole.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
MM's twitch live are always in a good mood, colorful and joyful... today it's really something else. A page turns for MM for sure its because of Dreams situation that lead to founders leaving.... I just feel like Dreams was taken away from MM
Umm can we not try and read into anything too much like this?

Last edited:

Schmitz

Jan 3, 2023
Gaas games failure are the most depressing type. We will see a lot more of this in the future from playstation.
The fact they get to try something new instead of getting shut down is a small victory.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gaas games failure are the most depressing type. We will see a lot more of this in the future from playstation.
The fact they get to try something new instead of getting shut down is a small victory.
Yeah, most of the GaaS that PlayStation are developing will fail, that's just how it goes. Kind of sucks that several of their studios right now are working on doomed projects (though nobody knows which yet). I think PS knows this and are essentially just thinking of all these GaaS as lottery tickets, just hoping one or two will succeed, but knowing that most will likely fail.

Markratos

Hermen Hulst's Secret Account
Feb 15, 2020
While it's true that some PlayStation GaaS are going to fail, I'm pretty sure they'll be safer bets than Dreams.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Cool. Where are you in the game? I installed it and found that I finished main story and all the side quests. Totally forgot the controls and overwhelming amount of weapons and upgrades it has. Those visuals still make my jaw drop.
I'm near the end, I just did the next to last cauldron, or I have 2 more left.

So when tomorrow gets here I'll get Burning Shores, finish the game and play the DLC.

I still think its gonna be in May.

Syne

Feb 5, 2023
UK
It's probably going to be either late May or early June so either way it'll be about the same length wait from now 🤷🏻‍♂️

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Watching Burning Shores footage and seems like being PS5 only hasn't really helped fixing their pop-in issues.

Hopefully they can improve this part of their tech for whatever comes next.

Edit: for example look at the guards popping in at the entrance (18:15):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1RurscFFl8&t=1095s

That type of stuff is for a much larger team to solve across a longer period of time. Pretty much would need to totally change their pipeline.

Menaged

Oct 29, 2017
Just started Kena thanks to Extra and I loved the first 30 minutes or so. The game is absolutely gorgeous! And seems like the fighting mechanics will help keep me going.

I think I needed some more action focused games coming off Chicory and Tchia. Both good games but their gameplay wasn't my cup of tea.

Stibbs

Feb 8, 2023
The 518
I dont care for the date so much as I do the contents. Can they finally show Firewalk/Deviation's projects? I wanna see what a first party FPS can do

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
New thread from popular A9VG leaker today: https://bbs.a9vg.com/thread-8907054-1-1.html

电动浪客鲁迅 said:
Let's see who can guess what this little piece of garbage is.

aWIDJ5P.jpg

(I haven't heard any news about the Showcase.)

Here are the two images in the burger:

XQLIItY.png

I9q8Cnk.png

I feel like I've seen them both before, just can't remember where. The drink pattern and background might also be of note? The face is just the user's avatar.

Edit: The images are from Nippon Ichi Software's Hayarigami games:

XrmLt9r.png

2uTztSy.png

Last edited:

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Status
Not open for further replies.