• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
If you were in charge of SoP's, what would you do? Change the format? Keep it like it is?
Keep the format & pacing as it already good as it is.

State of Plays or even Showcase live or die good or bad to me depends on the lineup & presentation they're showing; whether enjoyable or bunch of waste of time... 🙄

Want a good episode?

Good pacing, good lineup, new exciting announcements, surprises, release date, deep dive, stop wasting everyone's time, straight to the point.

Last edited:

JAY_HORROR

Sep 27, 2021
Trophies on PC is huge
6fe3ba648b2cf484d6ba9c861a34039e4919f7ff-scaled.jpg

The-JUV

Oct 25, 2017
If BP really is doing a god of war spinoff with Atreus, the only thing that would disappoint me here is if that came from Sony itself. However, if this is what BP wants to do as their first non remake game with Sony I'm all for it. Like others have said, SSM has created a fantastic universe with all the mythologies here and if I can get more games in this universe quicker I'm all for it!

CodyV

Jan 5, 2018
Its (ussually) pretty straight forward.
Make sure to play Astrobot

And setting the WiFi (if you not wired) manually to 5Ghz sometimes helps with the download speeds.

Do you have other games on your mind you want to get?

Have fun

Thank you. I will try it. I'm also looking forward to playing Nier Replicant. I love character action games and missed a lot being Nintendo only. Any recommendations? I do want to try Elden Ring. Not a fan of FPS at all.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
wow that stellar blade live action video sure will be something according to the trailer. Of the top of my head can't think of any other game that has something like this.

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021
Thank you. I will try it. I'm also looking forward to playing Nier Replicant. I love character action games and missed a lot being Nintendo only. Any recommendations? I do want to try Elden Ring. Not a fan of FPS at all.

If you skipped the PS4 then there are allot of great games.

These are all character action games:

Uncharted 1-4 are great games and although Uncharted 1 can feel a little dated its still of value to get to know the characters etc.

The last of Us 1+2 for me are two of my favorite games I have played

God of War 2018: Great game and one of ERA's favorites

Horizon Zero Dawn: Really enjoyed this one I played both this one and GoW2018 close together a little more then a year ago and actually preferred Horizon

Not character action games but still worth a recommendation:

Until Dawn: A choice based game especially fun to play with people in the same room. A remake is coming so if you prefer better visuals/better FPS then might aswell wait

Bloodborne: If you are a member of ERA then you already know

I still need to play allot of games myself (Ghost of Tsushima, Forbidden West , Ragnarok , Returnal etc) so cant say anything about those and I am sure I am missing a couple also which maybe someone else can give a recommedation on.

Suntzupp

Mar 26, 2022
GoT Legends will become a giga hit on PC. It was really hard to find players on PS4 when it was released. Now it would be fun to play again

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Others have Karl Urban, Brian Cox, Ian McShane, etc, while SIE have K-Pop singer.

I don't know who that is tho...

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
It's not a character action game, but I found Death Stranding to be really special. It's fairly divisive tho, so it might not hit. Just a really chill game (for most parts).
God of War 2018 and Ragnarok are also must plays.
And Ratchet is just a really pleasant action platformer.
Oh, and how could I forget about Returnal! An excellent action rogue-like.

Status
Not open for further replies.