PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
y'know what'd be nice

a chloe/cutter uncharted spinoff

or a 1960s pulp spy movie period piece starring Sully in his late 20s

Suntzupp

Mar 26, 2022
Speaking of Uncharted 4 with spoiler alert obviously I think this is the best scene in the whole game. Just tells you so much about the state of Nate and Elena while simultaneously giving you the story of pirates in the background. The subtle expressions in their faces and no surprise why people go crazy about Naughty Dog's visuals. Aaagh come on Naughty Dog just gimme your next new game.

I don't hate the Uncharted movie but I am surprised they couldn't manage to make a perfect adaptation of this so much movie ready franchise

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhEjWhEpgdU

Last edited:

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of Uncharted 4 with spoiler alert obviously I think this is the best scene in the whole game. Just tells you so much about the state of Nate and Elena while simultaneously giving you the story of pirates in the background. The subtle expressions in their faces and no surprise why people go crazy about Naughty Dog's visuals. Aaagh come on Naughty Dog just gimme your next new game.

I don't hate the Uncharted movie but I am surprised they couldn't manage to make a perfect adaptation of this so much movie ready franchise

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhEjWhEpgdU

This moment is when 4 became my favorite video game of all time.

David Matter

Banned
Apr 16, 2024
This moment is when 4 became my favorite video game of all time.
i think this is one of those moments of, they cant just reverse it for legal reasons unless they make PSN available on all those countries, and I think that will take a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, I feel this will be the reality for all sony games that have any sort of component online, imagine if bloodborne and demon souls launch, those have online components, 100% they are not going to be available in those regions

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
at least we can rule out Uncharted for Bluepoint. Just need to make sure they're not making God of War 🙏

Rixam

Jan 2, 2023
If Bend were removed from Uncharted around early 2021, I'd be a bit surprised if they haven't picked the studio/started the project by now. Naughty Dog is a hard act to follow so I could understand if they didn't move ahead with a new Uncharted but I'd still be surprised if one isn't in the works

HitcherFL

Nov 3, 2023
All we have to do now is name every potential game against every potential developer then we can figure them all out from what gets debunked! Devilishly simple.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope that we finally get told what Bluepoint is working on at the showcase. It's been four years.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Needs to be a new studio that is working with ND.

Now... How many new studios were announced since 2021 that we still don't know what they working on?

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Needs to be a new studio that is working with ND.

Now... How many new studios were announced since 2021 that we still don't know what they working on?

Uncharted by Bend was shelved in 2021.

Jason Blundell left Deviation in 2022.

He joined Sony later and formed a new team within PlayStation we haven't heard anything about yet.

I like my theory.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
I dont understand why a single player game require PSN account and that being the reason for removal from these regions. Such a stupid move. Why dont they release Legends mode in a separate package like they did on PS4

Because that would mean PC players would have to buy both to play GoT and legends, while PS players only had to own the basegame to play Legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.