• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zeta50

Apr 24, 2023
wolv.png

Nice thread, thanks for the hard work.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
New thread cool. This will be the one in which we play games.

Lol

People here only play Showcase/Acquisition wishlists, not the actual games that have been released in between said showcases. This is known.

For me, personally, there's just too much for me to play right now, than to worry about upcoming Showcases or State of Plays, or anything like that. It's been an incredible generation of gaming for me, and my struggle is more about finding the time to game, rather than finding a game to play lol

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
I just found a Revenue LTD and Download LTD chart with every Sony first-party game ever released on the PSN since its inception. Found in the Insomniac leak.

585 games on the list, data until week ending June 11th, 2023. Was this shared before?

shadowman16

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New threads pop up faster than I finish games this year lol. But hey I should have Exoprimal done tomorrow... finally. Then I can continue you on with not finishing Yakuza 8.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
I just found a Revenue LTD and Download LTD chart with every Sony first-party game ever released on the PSN since its inception. Found in the Insomniac leak.

585 games on the list, data until week ending June 11th, 2023. Was this shared before?

Don't think so, at least that I've saw. I have one with ~140 games but not clue about the date (don't remember if I got it from here or InstallBase). Spider-Man is the most sold title with 4.590.343 units.

I see no Ragnarok on the list so it should be before that.

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
Don't think so, at least that I've saw. I have one with ~140 games but not clue about the date (don't remember if I got it from here or InstallBase). Spider-Man is the most sold title with 4.590.343 units.

I see no Ragnarok on the list so it should be before that.
Spider-Man is at 8.384.388 units in this data. Ragnarok at 4.244.369 units.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Well then it's outdated or missing info last time we heard Ragnarok sold11million
It's PSN only as of June 30th 2023.
www.resetera.com

Revenue and Downloads for every Sony first-party game ever released on the PSN (580+ titles, as of June 2023) Sales - Sony

Screenshot of the Excel sheet Removed weekly revenue and weekly download charts and sorted by total revenue. 1-33 34-66 67-99 100-132 133-165 166-198 199-231 232-264 265-297 298-330 331-363 364-396 397-429 430-462 463-495 496-528 529-561 562-585

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
God of War Ragnarök total sold on January 22nd 2023: 11 million
God of War Ragnarök digital-only sold on June 11th 2023: 4.24 million

Shows how extremely important physical still is for Sony and that it's absolutely going nowhere next-gen.

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
God of War Ragnarök total sold on January 22nd 2023: 11 million
God of War Ragnarök digital-only sold on June 11th 2023: 4.24 million

Shows how extremely important physical still is for Sony and that it's absolutely going nowhere next-gen.
Yeah, definitely not. Was also surprised by this ratio.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So after next month the next SoP/Showcase should happen by the time we hit OT 43 or shortly after it's made.

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021
So whats everyone playing this weekend?

Continue my playthrough of Forspoken.
Just defeated the second Tantra and the story is actually starting to get more interesting which i didn't expect.
I am probably not using the powers in the right way because i end up mostly still using the first powers so have to get used to the newer powers

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

Just defeated the second Tantra and the story is actually starting to get more interesting which i didn't expect.
I am probably not using the powers in the right way because i end up mostly still using the first powers so have to get used to the newer powers
I'm playing Pokemon Y

My 3DS getting all the love now

Rixam

Jan 2, 2023

I'm finally feeling well enough to keep going with Rebirth, I'm clearing up the last side quests before trying to finish the story.

No idea how long it'll take though lol, the game feels never ending

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Now the conditions are in place for a showcase. Even more so than last year as we had FFXVI coming June.

Kaversmed

Oct 27, 2017
Denmark

I'm currently enjoying Dave The Diver on my Portal. Surprisingly cozy game! It does have a somewhat of a mobile game gameplay loop with the restaurant and farming but it's cool that it keeps throwing new stuff at you so it doesn't get too repetitive.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017

Stellar Blade. Continually surprised at how polished it's. You'd never suspect that this was the first attempt by a company at making a AAA game.

shadowman16

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Still ExoPrimal. Almost have the plat. Then its back to finishing Penny's Big Breakout. Then Pacific Drive, Tomb Raider and Yakuza 8.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal

Now that I'm from my month trip to Argentina (for work) I will finally continue Rebirth and try to complete it within the next few weeks.

Plus the ocasional Helldivers!

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
First world problems: I have 4 games to play but I still think about getting stellar blade.

Dec 6, 2023

I want to play Stellar Blade so bad but my physical copy got delayed :((
Might start Dave the Diver in this case.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017

Finally started FF16 DLC. Echoes of the Fallen is fantastic. Also, Forspoken story is quite good. Game gets a bad rep