Dust

C H A O S
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
HD2 is one of the biggest success stories in overall PS history. That number is insane.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
image.png

Stole again

stealing1.gif

Slippy

Oct 23, 2021
Helldivers 2 is literally a behemoth IP for Sony now. Concord for 2024. They are confident for 2024 FY for profit and players, did not really catch the rest

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Calling it right now - they're gonna revise that 18 million console forecast upwards. 20+ million year incoming!

Tigerfan2019

Jun 14, 2020
Remember when HellDivers 2 needed to be a day 1 plus game to be successful and putting Foamstars day 1 on plus is under cutting there own game lol good times

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
I'll admit I was VERY wrong about Helldivers 2. Never thought it would sell like this

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't see anything yet but maybe overlooked it but what about margins? Is it still decade low like in February? That was the reason for the layoffs back then.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Ahh, a good evening. New CEOs. Great FY results. Amazing Helldivers 2 results. Was worth staying up a bit later.

Fuck, now I'm full of ketchup chips and lemonade😢
Off to bed! 😴

Poldino

Oct 27, 2020
Despite some narratives pushed from time to time, SIE's business is quite healthy, impressive FY results. Also, the forecast for next FY is surprisingly high given the fact there seems to be no price cut on the horizon

And GTA VI is coming…

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
5XCv9AX.jpeg

Totoki: "In the G&NS segment, under the theme of console and beyond, we aim to drive profit growth of the Sony Group by expanding the stable installed base of PlayStation consoles, providing richer gaming experiences, and growing our business through the two-pronged approach of expanding into PCs and enhancing the first-party software titles originating from our in-house studios into which we have invested."

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
5XCv9AX.jpeg

Totoki: "In the G&NS segment, under the theme of console and beyond, we aim to drive profit growth of the Sony Group by expanding the stable installed base of PlayStation consoles, providing richer gaming experiences, and growing our business through the two-pronged approach of expanding into PCs and enhancing the first-party software titles originating from our in-house studios into which we have invested."
Really nothing new.

John Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Despite some narratives pushed from time to time, SIE's business is quite healthy, impressive FY results. Also, the forecast for next FY is surprisingly high given the fact there seems to be no price cut on the horizon

And GTA VI is coming…
It's gonna be crazy, it will pass PS4 when it happens I feel like, PS5 Pro + a little price drop for the og model with a bundle for both.

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The sweet spot seems around $40 and even better if under. Concord should be aiming for that.

Price of Helldivers 2 100% played a massive factor when you look at the $60-70 games.

Dust

C H A O S
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see gaming related buyouts from SIE in the future. I still think the only maybe is Arrowhead because both are in symbiotic relationship anyway and cannot move separately - especially after HD2's success.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Q&A starting now.
Im expecting a lot of paramount questions though.
The sweet spot seems around $40 and even better if under. Concord should be aiming for that.

Price of Helldivers 2 100% played a massive factor when you look at the $60-70 games.
I think $40~50 range in general works.