Votes: 103 28.6%
  • PlayStation Studios |OTI0| Input/Output

Votes: 42 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
For the crazies watching more gameplay this close to release, let us know how it looks tomorrow!! =P

They just nailed that cat and mouse gameplay even more. You are always on the run.

I9eBRiM.gif

EK60zUp.gif

Can wait to see more animation goodness tomorrow .

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Is Daniel Richtman reliable? I blocked that group of Disney/DC bloggers on Twitter a while ago for some reason, don't remember whether it was because I was tired of seeing their sketchy rumors or something else

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
I want to watch so badly as I know it'll be quite awhile before I'll be able to buy the game sadly but I also want to kinda be surprised by what I've not been spoiled by, I have some time to decide still though but it's so tough. Have they said if it's going to be strictly gameplay /exploration and not story focused? If it's like the GoT SoP where it was pretty much the world/combat then I'll probably watch.
?? I'll send you a copy if you want, you need to be part of the hype with all of us?

theSoularian

Oct 25, 2017
I know it wasn't a known IP like it is now but I wish I could go back and see how TLoU was received/hyped before it released

TLOU was revealed at the 2011 Game Awards (?). I remember Geoff Keighley hyping it up as ND big new IP reveal. Plus there were some teasers before that like news paper about the deadly fungus.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I like the idea of a GoW series filling us in on what happened between the events of GoW3 and GoW 2018.

We have that comic I guess? Did they continue doing that comic? I remember getting volume 1 or whatever if you bought the CE of the game.

Cartoonic21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to break out of lurking mode just to say, this will truly be the best |OT| in history. Can't wait for that reveal and 300 pages in one day.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
Is that idea what they're pitching? That could be cool.
I meant more that I think it'd be a cool idea if they did that. As far as we've heard , I don't believe there's been any talks of GoW anything besides the games.

But yeah, there's a lot of potental for story telling during those events, and if a TV series or movie doesn't tell it, we'll probably get another prequel game. Well this time I guess it'd be a presequel game.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
?? I'll send you a copy if you want, you need to be part of the hype with all of us?

My CNA training was supposed to end on July 7th and hopefully employment right after to be able to afford Ghosts of Tsushima and them maybe the next month TLoU2 but since the start date got delayed to June 22th due to covid I learned last week and there being 3 classes a week instead of 4 the training isn't expected to be completed until mid August or such so I was planning to hopefully get TLoU2 and GoT in probably September now (of course cancelling my GoT pre-order) . It is what it is 😅

You are far too kind but I'd feel awful imposing on you like that when I couldn't possibly reciprocate that generosity.

TLOU was revealed at the 2011 Game Awards (?). I remember Geoff Keighley hyping it up as ND big new IP reveal. Plus there were some teasers before that like news paper about the deadly fungus.

I remember seeing the cases in Gamestop after launch and seeing lots of pre-order posters but I sadly missed most of the hype, wasn't until 2014/15 that I finally heard about it lots and got to actually play it and love it!

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
I'd glad this OT moves 100 times faster than OT8, but will there be a patch to improve OT8's performance?

Oct 25, 2017
I meant more that I think it'd be a cool idea if they did that. As far as we've heard , I don't believe there's been any talks of GoW anything besides the games.

But yeah, there's a lot of potental for story telling during those events, and if a TV series or movie doesn't tell it, we'll probably get another prequel game. Well this time I guess it'd be a presequel game.
Ah okay. Yeah I'd like to see that happen rather than repeat everything we've seen.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
The Last of Us PS3 came out the day I graduated lmao. So I remember booting it up the day after hungover af.

Shazz

The Fallen
Nov 10, 2017
Wow we are honoring the name of the OT, already on page 7 lol, great job with the OT.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
That reminds me of one day I was playing TLOU mp, and after every round I'd chug a beer. That wasn't fun.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
OTs are moving fast, wow. Can't imagine how fast it will move once the reveal event happens and we have real stuff to discuss.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
Give me crossover TV shows. I want Nate and Ratchet to go on an adventure. Or Kat and Spiderman.

Status
Not open for further replies.