Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
That's absolutely true. And it's not a "new thing". SIE has been like this since forever. That's why their games are so good and the devs love to work there :) So good.

Ex-Sucker Punch @PlayStation ;)
Yeah I remember hearing about this during the PS2 era. It's finally paying off for Sony moreso this gen than any other. Finally getting those big 10million sellers that only 3rd party and Nintendo seemed to claim. Hope it continues and WWS keeps delivery high for PS5.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I remember hearing about this during the PS2 era. It's finally paying off for Sony moreso this gen than any other. Finally getting those big 10million sellers that only 3rd party and Nintendo seemed to claim. Hope it continues and WWS keeps delivery high for PS5.
Yep :) Long, hard work. Some of the best dev studios right now. Awesome to see.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
They tied last gen Lbp and tlou that is(uncharted 2 was a 96). You wanna take the bet 👀
True, but TLOU is a franchise this is a new IP, not sure if MM made a meaty campaign which might be a negative to some reviewers who have no interest in creating only playing. I think TLOu2 will beat it. I'd bet u something harmless like an avatar or something.

Megamind.

Nov 18, 2019
Why are we expecting a space game from Barlog? What indication or leak suggests that?

I think he will work on a new GoW. Also it's hard to see SSM doing a sci fi game when their cancelled game was a sci fi game.

MickZan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why are we expecting a space game from Barlog? What indication or leak suggests that?

I think he will work on a new GoW. Also it's hard to see SSM doing a sci fi game when their cancelled game was a sci fi game.
Cory said he had an idea he hoped to work on after God of war. After that he started teasing robot / AI things. A few days ago he also mentioned a name of a game director at santa Monica which insinuated he will be directing the new God of war.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
j7tlb90kdkug.gif

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If there's one game we can disassociate from the meta score debate it's Dreams. I've seen way too much creativity and true inspiration coming from that game. I don't think the Meta aggregate or any reviewer is equipped to encapsulate or define what the game Dreams is with a traditional "review score."

Status
Not open for further replies.