• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
The bet is still on. I will use this avatar if PSM is this month.
rapunzeljim.png
iu

Goddamn lmao

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
February never really made sense. I don't know why people assumed that Sony would be following the 2013 PS4 playbook, given how everything else with how they've handled the PS5 hype cycle has been quite different.
This is a useless point I'm about to make, but I was always under the assumption February would be the time not because of 2013, but because Sony had already been doing Destination PlayStation in February. It was never a guarantee (I too have no idea why people were so convinced), but there was an actual solid reason to believe it could've been February.
Shawn Layden said:

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Nah. I wouldn't for the life of me work in anything gaming related, too much of a hassle for the money
you'll get in return.

You'll have to pay me in gold bricks for that shit

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Was the parts shortage for the PS5 actually confirmed from anyone else than the Bloomberg article?
Because with that and China dealing with Coronavirus wouldn't that mean that the new consoles might have trouble coming out this year.

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017
The thought of playing PS4 games through the rest of the year is really too much for me to bear. 😢

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
What's next?
Housemarque getting acquired by Amazon?
Remedy getting moneyhatted by Tencent?
GoT getting pushed to Spring 2021 alongside the now delayed PS5?

Worst.
Damn.
Timeline.
(Don't have a reason to trust the guy, but we are still living on the worst timeline so Fck it XD)

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Obviously concrete genie and ratchet and clank and bloodborne

Actually yes on those lol!
You've been on last gen up to this point? :O

What other games you thinking about?

Ratchet And Clank
Bloodborne
Resident Evil Series (Including 2 Remake and 7)
Horizon
Wipeout Omega (I've got the games already on PS3 and Vita but would be nice to play them on a new system)

I don't want to get too many things at once, actually take the time to appreciate things :)

dreams moving hardware?!
leon.png

Yeah! I'm surprised too! It just kinda clicked with me. My brother's playing it right now, loving the horror stuff people have made already :)

As for me, I'm going to get used to the tools and make my retro style FPS. :)

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
What's next?
Housemarque getting acquired by Amazon?
Remedy getting moneyhatted by Tencent?
GoT getting pushed to Spring 2021 alongside the now delayed PS5?

Worst.
Damn.
Timeline.
(Don't have a reason to trust the guy, but we are still living on the worst timeline so Fck it XD)
You forgot sony shutting MM down in your worst timeline list

Status
Not open for further replies.