• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
That's how it always is when a new gen is around the corner. It's exhausting. Just let the mods do their thing. If somebody is just trolling/shit-posting, report the post.

I mean, normally I don't care, but it's gotten to the point where you can't even have a discussion without people throwing in snarky shade (e.g. anything involving Ghost of Tsushima or Godfall).

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely do you guys think is the rumor that PS5 will incorporate BC for all PlayStation's from 1 to 4. (incl. the elusive 3)
PS1 : 0
PS2 : 0
PS3 : -10
PS4 : 10
Is it me or has the vitriol for PS games and the PS5 increased since last night? Before it was the random fanboy here and there, but now it's like extremely blatant and hot takes everywhere.
It is like that with ALL PS exclusives,no exception,it what happens when Sony is the market leader and haters want it to fail.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To those who finished Death Stranding already: How many hours have you played?
Over 150 hours for me already :P

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
thought i'd be able to go for the platinum but after 70 hours im through lol. getting the bases to 5 stars is borin af.
Congrats ;D At least you managed to stay under 100 hours :P
Probably hahaha.
Spent a lot of time creating a zip-line transport system that goes from Lake Knot to the mountains (and I'm not finished it yet). Already built 100% of the roads too.
Yeah, I did the same. Game made way more fun this way :D
131 hrs and platinum.
One of us! Congrats.
Nope, not sure if I'll try to get it. I'm at 75% 🏆 percentage with only 11 more needed to get the plat.
So close :P

Oct 25, 2017
Just a reminder that we'll be getting a teaser for Naughty Dog's next game around the PS5 launch. It's a tradition they do every time they release a new game.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly if Hellblade 2 is really in-game, I am not sure I can even imagine how Horizon 2 or Spidey 2 will look like.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
I definitely expect that Wild has. It's kinda TLG-like in that it's small enough that they can move it to another platform without dealing with backlash. They obviously couldn't do something like with the likes of Part II or GoT.
Yes sir, from April. Totally in dev and still funded by Sony. Just forget it was announced on PS4 of course and embrace the upcoming re-reveal on PS5.

Fingers crossed then. Maybe a re-reveal at the PS Meeting soon

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
So I mention this before since the GodFall devs mention hearing more about the game in Spring only thing I can think of is the PS meeting
https://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/counterplay-games/

You can expect to hear much more about Godfall next spring. We're honored to bring Godfall to you on PlayStation 5 in holiday 2020.

blog.us.playstation.com

Godfall Announced for PlayStation 5, Bringing Looter-Slasher Action to Next Gen

Godfall brings loot-slashing action to PS5 next year.

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got some gaming art on my walls. Been taking forever to find something that's nerdy but doesn't look like it.

WhBBkQY.jpg

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
So finally watched TGA.

My two main takeaways from that Show:

1. GoT comes before PS5 release, like i expected. I know some people wanted it to be a PS5 launch exclusive, but that never made sense. No reason to have a current gen game as your big launch exclusive for the new next gen console.

2. No Horizon announced for PC, which means I'm gonna choose your avatar orochi91 !

Status
Not open for further replies.