• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Some of you could just talk to playstation customer services if you need to hear from Sony. Just ask them to talk like Jim Ryan.

Muntaner

May 12, 2018
Sony Officially Registers PS5 Trademark

ps5-trademark.jpg

And that's it for Tuesday!

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
That TLOU mock-up cover is giving me Days Gone flashbacks: same composition, surrounded character, hiding behind a tree... There must be other options. I loved that one some of you did with Ellie approaching a derelict city on horse.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Sony Officially Registers PS5 Trademark

ps5-trademark.jpg

And that's it for Tuesday!
giphy.gif

That TLOU mock-up cover is giving me Days Gone flashbacks: same composition, surrounded character, hiding behind a tree... There must be other options.
Kinda different though...

602538_front.jpg

In my opinion, Ellie was hiding & waiting to ambush while her enemies searching.

Deacon's chilling while the horde behinds him; the art was good, but in literal interpretation was funny because it's seems he's unaware.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Kinda different though...

602538_front.jpg

In my opinion, Ellie was hiding & waiting to ambush while her enemies searching.

Deacon's chilling while the horde behinds him; the art was good, but in literal interpretation was funny because it's seems he's unaware.
I misrembered the tree for the bike (thank you, brain); tonally, there might be differences, yeah... But composition-wise, it's again the main figure in the centre with a menace around the whole picture. Don't get me wrong, I think they're good covers, or would work fine as a cover in TLOU case, considering that's not expected to be its final design. I'd just hope for something more original, instead of one of the usual solutions.

I don't like the actual cover very much, but I'll give it credit for doing something slightly less conventional: covers with only a face are a minority, compared to the more archetypical here's you, in the middle of a lot of enemies to kill.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Damn, Days Gone received a 30gb update:

Patch 1.61
A reminder that all the DLC challenges we released are planned to stay unlocked indefinitely.

General Fixes
  • The mission "Better to Light One Candle" bounty should able be obtained properly
  • General optimization towards certain missions
  • Scoring will properly apply when utilizing oxygen tanks in the "Reloaded" Challenge
  • The mission "The Anarchist Spy" will properly reset traps if you fail the mission
  • The mission "Out of Nowhere" helicopter's light are been fixed
  • General optimization prior to playing before the game fully downloads
  • General improvements to optimization and stability

Complied Download File for all our Players

With the 1.61 Patch Update, players will see a larger patch size. For Digital players, you will have the option redownload the full Days Gone client which free up some hard-drive space at a future date (this option is available now!). This update will bring optimization improvements to all our players. This will be a ONE-time download.

This update should be deployed across all regions so download it today!

Cyberia

Nov 8, 2017
Speaking of Bend, two new hires:

- Ryan Harvey joined as senior game designer (previously at Sucker Punch and Crystal Dynamics);
- Adam Lawson joined as a senior gameplay animator (formerly Ready at Dawn & Bungie).

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
It does seem like a lot of people move around studios but within Sony. Like the UI designer for Evolution went to Polyphony and is now at Guerrilla.
Yeah makes sense. Now GoT is almost done and they are probaly just adding minor stuff, polishing the game, it makes more sense to move to another studio and work on a new title. So Bend's game might be already in full production

Status
Not open for further replies.