• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
I hate to be that guy, OP, but could you really not be bothered to put any effort *at all* into this thread?

"Show Some Effort

Being the Original Poster (OP) of a thread means that it's up to you to provide the foundation for good discussion. When you create a thread, you should include more than just one or two short sentences; make sure that there is enough substance to sustain an interesting conversation. Write as clearly and articulately as possible. Consider whether you're presenting the subject in a way that will generate good discussion."

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I hate to be that guy, OP, but could you really not be bothered to put any effort *at all* into this thread?

"Show Some Effort

Being the Original Poster (OP) of a thread means that it's up to you to provide the foundation for good discussion. When you create a thread, you should include more than just one or two short sentences; make sure that there is enough substance to sustain an interesting conversation. Write as clearly and articulately as possible. Consider whether you're presenting the subject in a way that will generate good discussion."
Poinpy

It was a goof on the Netflix Geeked Stream where they had a counter of how many times they would say Poinpy.

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
for people who didn't watch Netflix gaming show:

A game made by the same developers as Downwell, Moppin studio.

Mari Takahashi and Geoff Keighley (hosts of the show) tried to "meme" the game's name, Poinpy. Netflix even added a counter for how many times the name was mentioned.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Is there anything good here on Netflix games other than Poinpy which is kinda cute?

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I loved Downwell.

It's unfortunate that this is exclusive to Netflix. Hopefully it's just timed exclusivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.