Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Alright, you got me curious. What's the historical basis?

I always appreciate your various school lessons!

ACTUALLY

Like most witch common themes, a bunch of twigs resembling a broom was like the markings of ale houses.

pwITLOv.jpg

That and pretty much every other witch cliche was basically the catholic church going "those who control the beer control the people and these women control the beer"

eQrbWSg.jpg

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
that's probably one of the coolest and best realized fake eeveelutions I've seen

it's also kind of gross!!

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if usually after these directs, the games become ready for pre order?

My gcu ends next month, would like to snag one. Fingers crossed anyway.

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
What makes me think that his game won't be a big jump is that there just wasn't enough time. Sun and Moon were released in the end of 2016, then they released USUM, then Pokemon Let's Go. There's also Town. All in less than 3 years. How the hell would they develop this huge, ambitious game some people are expecting?

GuitarGuruu

Oct 26, 2017
That'd be wacky lol

Sound being a typing just sounds really weird, no pun intended. Like it is true that there are a bunch of moves/Pokemon that clearly utilize sound, but IMO it just feels like a typing that would only ever be made because why not, as opposed to something really needed. Though I guess you could say that about any fanmade typing lol. I wouldn't be against it I guess (Well, unless it's annoying), but it'd certainly feel weird.

Sometimes I hear Light type floated around, but between Fighting and Fairy type, it's more or less covered tbh.

Actually forget new typings, can we buff Ice-type Pokemon already

Ice needs a buff so badly. I really hope this is the gen to do it. I'd also argue Grass?

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
What makes me think that his game won't be a big jump is that there just wasn't enough time. Sun and Moon were released in the end of 2016, then they released USUM, then Pokemon Let's Go. There's also Town. All in less than 3 years. How the hell would they develop this huge, ambitious game some people are expecting?
outsourcing like hell, mostly

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
I need a high femme starter Pokémon to reassert my identity upon the Pokémon world inhabitants.

KratosEnergyDrink

Using an alt account to circumvent a ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
BOTW isn't even top 3 Zelda

It's so high above every other Zelda (and any other game) it's greatness can not be measured in profane top lists. Seriously.

But... anyway I wonder if the new movie (ha "if") is a big success if this will have influence on the games or spin-offs with this more realistic style.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
I like BOTW

Thought I should mention that in a Pokémon Direct thread. Seemed fitting.

Color Splash has great writing and music too.

Woylie

May 9, 2018
Gentle reminder to everyone to keep your expectations low, it's very possible we'll just get names/logos and nothing else. You'll still get to see everything eventually, and I'm sure closer to release they'll blow out every little detail about the game like the last few releases, lol.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gentle reminder to everyone to keep your expectations low, it's very possible we'll just get names/logos and nothing else. You'll still get to see everything eventually, and I'm sure closer to release they'll blow out every little detail about the game like the last few releases, lol.
Where's the fun in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.