• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

www.polygon.com

I finally unraveled Pokémon edibility

I couldn’t avoid it any longer

Bryan David Gilbert said:
Ever since we started Unraveled back in September of 2018, there was one topic I swore I would never cover: Pokémon edibility.

It wasn't that I was afraid of the topic. I have cooked every recipe in Breath of the Wild. I have read every Halo novel. I have perfected the PokéRap. At this point, terrible research projects into video game lore do not phase me. But I always considered Pokémon edibility to be well-trodden ground. So many articles are devoted to the concept of eating Pokémon, and I didn't think people needed one more theory video about the topic.

But today is my final day at Polygon, and this is my final Unraveled. I have received hundreds of requests for a video on Pokémon edibility, and I would never know rest unless I tackled this topic, regardless of the cost.

Thanks so much for watching these videos over the years, and make sure to subscribe to Polygon's YouTube channel!

Godspeed you insane fool. Godspeed.

TL;DW: The most edible Pokemon is Togepi.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
FsyA7wz.gif

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
The most edible pokemon is slowpoke. The tail regenerates so you can eat it over and over again. It's infinitely edible. It might not have the most ways to prepare it, but it is the pokemon you can eat the most.

Heruderu

Oct 29, 2017
I miss unraveled already. But I'm glad it introduced me to Polygon. Now I can follow Polygon and Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.