ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I'm looking forward to the announcement that Red/Blue/Yellow are coming to NSO.

... As part of another separate app called The Pokemon Channel, which will be the exclusive home to all Pokemon games from GBA to 3DS and will only be available in the Expansion Pack tier.

Spork4000

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
For the love of God, no game freak developed games, at most S/V dlc. Ya'll need to chill out and take your time.

This is a reason why they wouldn't show up today.

If you add them to Switch now, 3DS sales go through the floor.

Or you can have one more month of, "Oh my God, if I don't buy these titles now, they're lost forever!"

Then you release them after eShop closes.

Nintendo has done zero, "the Eshop is closing forever, get these for the last time!" marketing. This isn't the Disney vault. The last thing they want is a rush of traffic on a service they've been winding down for years.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I'm expecting the S/V expansion to be pretty substantial.

Much bigger than Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra combined.

Wulava

Jul 18, 2022
I just wish they shadowdrop a performance patch for SV, and not wait until the DLC for it to drop.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet dlc sounds like it will be big! Can't wait to see the 3rd mascot/legendary.

cainhxrst

Nov 10, 2018
running on 4 hours of sleep but this is the first time in a WHILE I've tuned in for a pokemon presents live, hopefully its a banger !

plastic love

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 19, 2019
Twitch stream playing the OG anime intro, realised we might get a preview of the new anime protags!

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Alright, final hopes would be the Mystery Dungeon appearance (EIther new or Sky remake) and for some FREE DLC for Scarlet and Violet first including the stuff that should have been there in the main game like the Battle Tower Facility and Isle Evelup/Pokejobs equivalent.

If those are locked behind a paywall this time, words will be had.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not hard to please, S/V expansion and Pokémon Puzzle Challenge on NSO will be enough for me.
A new spinoff would be nice, too.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
This intro = "Our first announcement today is that Sonic is officially a Pokémon!"