• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Good fucking game right here, i'll play this one

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ZHmDaFT.png

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I wish it was Stadium 1 or 2 but I can wait. Never gave this one a chance really back in the day

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
I loved this game as a kid. I might have to finally make the plunge to XP when my NSO lapses this month!

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
YES! Nintendo remember Puzzle League exist, when's a new game though haha.
I remember this one had a weird/funny French dub. Will play it again for sure!
The GB Pokémon one is also pretty good, hopefully we'll get it whenever GB/C Switch online is released.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
oh my god yes I am so fucking pumped for this. Loooooved puzzle league.

Seeing this shit makes me hope they eventually add pokemon or metroid pinball whenever they get around to adding game boy games

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
Damn out of the blue. I suppose Custom Robo is coming out on the JP service in its place (as PPL never came out there in Japan)?

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn out of the blue. I suppose Custom Robo is coming out on the JP service in its place (as PPL never came out there in Japan)?
it is,
topics.nintendo.co.jp

7月15日より「NINTENDO 64 Nintendo Switch Online」に『カスタムロボ』『カスタムロボV2』が追加。当時のゲーム誌「64DREAM」の記事情報も公開。 | トピックス | Nintendo

「Nintendo Switch Online + 追加パック」に加入することで遊ぶことができる、「NINTENDO 64 Nintendo Switch Online」。7月15

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 26, 2017
Two Pokémon games in a row if I'm not mistaken. Wonder if that means anything?

Also PPL still has one of my all time fav soundtracks. That trailer alone is SO GOOD just to listen to, my god! :D

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Now things are par internationally numbers wise. Wonder if next month is a big one and it'll come with a new roadmap. Oh or maybe they'll announce the new roadmap when the games drop. They did push both Custom robo's into one month to end the Japan roadmap

Recreate

Sep 16, 2021
I remember getting this by trading in q bunch of other n64 games when I was quite young. Absolutely loved it

Kratos2098

Feb 18, 2022
Glad to see they are keeping up with the title a month even though we don't have a future roadmap of titles like we did before. Hoping they bring Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 to the service eventually.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So we're in uncharted territory now, right? Fingers crossed we get some more Rare content soon - DK64, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo-Tooie, whatever you can get.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
So we're in uncharted territory now, right? Fingers crossed we get some more Rare content soon - DK64, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo-Tooie, whatever you can get.
Shrug it's Nintendo, we could just get a NSO update drop at a random time next week with the MK8D pass pack 2 and a new n64 roadmap

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
Awesome Tetris Attack followup with some cool new modes and they got the original voice cast from the anime for the cutscenes!

Oct 29, 2017
USA
Oh fuck yes. I played this so much at a friend's house when I was growing up. I'm going to lose so many hours to this again.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Oh fuck.

Did not expect this so soon. Two Pokémon games in a row.
As a Pokémon mega fan I've actually never played this one, so I'm pumped to give it a go.

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
Happy they used Poliwhirl's cry in the trailer. Still cracks me up

Pokepark 1 and 2 when?

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah with both of them coming in one day I expect we'll be getting something of note next month if they wanted to end japan's roadmap that bad instead of hanging onto CRV2 for a later date. Shows they wanted things in alignment again.

Baby Bird

Nov 5, 2017
This one I fucking LIKE

Just wish Nintendo wouild start launching 2 games a month for N64. The drip feed is annoying.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
This was a really good game. I was a Tetris Attack SNES fan back in the day and it scratched that itch for me.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I brute forced my way through this game because I suck at Puzzle League. The soundtrack is ingrained in my head, though I don't think I ever beat the Team Rocket challenges. I used the 2 controllers cheat to unlock all the characters in VS. battle. I don't remember if I ever saw Mewtwo or not.

FinalArcadia

Nov 4, 2020
USA
YESSSSS

This was one of my most played games on the N64, and my mostly non-gamer parents even loved playing it. My dad still sometimes quotes some of their little lines in this game, like Lt. Surge's.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I wish it was Stadium 1 or 2 but I can wait. Never gave this one a chance really back in the day
While the Stadium games have rental teams (and are fun that way!), I think they might save those two for when the GB/GBC app is added. I can see the GB Pokémon games being added, and them touting Transfer Pak functionality with Stadium 1 and 2.