Not open for further replies.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Over 1000 pokemon but no Charmander?

Unless I read that part wrong.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
His last words will be a riddle no one actually understands.
And if you solve that riddle you will finally know what objectmon #4, which he teased 3 months ago in another riddle, will be.

After what happened with SuMo we are never getting another demo again lmao
Remember when the demo was datamined and some people thought there was a connection between Lusamine and Pheromosa because their sprites had a similar pose?

Marchbaby

Apr 13, 2022
Colorado, USA
It is such a shame that they stopped doing demos as I really liked the ones for ORAS and SuMo. I woukd love to see them become a thing again but I have serious doubts they will ever do one again.

Jun 5, 2018
So I don't want any story or Pokemon spoilers but I've seen a few tidbits i wanted to confirm are confirmed based on sources people trust if that's ok? There's too much here to risk reading that I don't want to see.

Exp share is still not an option and it's mandatory.

Mega evolutions do not return

Anything about gyms

Anything about clothes

General consensus about how it plays if any and difficulty

Anything concerning in terms of being worse than prior games (that's sort of Pokémon's specialty)

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
So I don't want any story or Pokemon spoilers but I've seen a few tidbits i wanted to confirm are confirmed based on sources people trust if that's ok? There's too much here to risk reading that I don't want to see.

Exp share is still not an option and it's mandatory.

Mega evolutions do not return

Anything about gyms

Anything about clothes

General consensus about how it plays if any and difficulty

Anything concerning in terms of being worse than prior games (that's sort of Pokémon's specialty)

1. Yes, still no option on Exp. Share
2. No, they do not
3. There is gyms, and they can be done in any order
4. Still got customisable characters, but apparently the clothing options are limited, at least during the story
5. Leaker didn't really say unfortunately
6. I think either Khu or Kaka said it was their third favourite Pokemon game ever

PSES

Apr 1, 2022
I would like to know more about the post Game and know if any initials are in the game. I know Kaka said no and it's a shame because my favorites are the first gen starters.

Efejota

Mar 13, 2018
And if you solve that riddle you will finally know what objectmon #4, which he teased 3 months ago in another riddle, will be.

Remember when the demo was datamined and some people thought there was a connection between Lusamine and Pheromosa because their sprites had a similar pose?
They probably just changed their plans for the Ultrabeats during development, as we do have some remnants of Pokémon-human fusion in the final game.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
If I were The Pokemon Company, I would add a free DLC to Arceus with a questline that gives the ability to catch a few Pokemon from Scarlet/Violet in Arceus ahead of the Scarlet Violet release.

The rift functionality in Arceus is perfect for this sort of promotion. Give players a few new Pokemon early in Arceus, let them transfer to the Bank and then Scarlet/Violet on the game's release. Prompt to pre-purchase the game in the eShop when the questline is complete. Easy, fun promotion.

Definitely have my fingers crossed for some sort of Arceus DLC tomorrow, free or paid.

Jun 5, 2018
1. Yes, still no option on Exp. Share
2. No, they do not
3. There is gyms, and they can be done in any order
4. Still got customisable characters, but apparently the clothing options are limited, at least during the story
5. Leaker didn't really say unfortunately
6. I think either Khu or Kaka said it was their third favourite Pokemon game ever

If clothing is limited or restricted to school uniform adjacent that's a big step back, sword and shield nearly had it perfect if not for the forced football uniforms, why do they always seem to take one step forward and two back?

Not surprised by the exp share thought it's bafflingly silly seeing as it's been proven how easy it is to enable/disable, ah well I suppose the upcoming trailer will have a chance to sell me on these.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Didn't his twitter used to be locked so only certain people could see it?

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
Official Staff Communication
While I realize that Khu is one of the few people on the planet willing to leak information regarding new Pokemon games, his tweets sometimes contain misogynistic and transphobic language. If you are going to post something that he leaks, please summarize it. I realize that the language that Khu posts can sometimes be important because he likes to talk in riddles -- if you must quote him directly because you think the language of his tweets is important, please do not repost his misogynistic and transphobic comments. If you post something from him containing this language, the mods are going to have to take action. Please do not let it come to this.
Reminder not to post Khu tweets outright. Please summarize them.

Kyzer

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh I really hope Koraidon is not sticking his arms out forward like that while riding around. Would make more sense if the wheels were at his palms

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I hope we get the return of a Pokémon spin-off tomorrow.
1 minute of Pokemon SV, 19 minutes of Pokemon Sleep pls

Ugh I really hope Koraidon is not sticking his arms out forward like that while riding around. Would make more sense if the wheels were at his palms
Could be that Kora "runs" to start spinning the wheel/get momentum which would be really cool VS pool floatie Mira that "surfs" around.

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
I mean they want people looking for the starters to find the latest SV trailer anyways. They're the marketing mascots.

LeGrandBouquetBlanc

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2022
Scumbag really named his twitter after a serial killer that true crime podcasters obsess over, huh?

Also like 99 percent certain Blaines is an asshole too, maybe he's changed but dunno about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.