Votes: 1,063 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What should my Grookey forget in order to learn Razor Leaf? He has Scratch, Growl, Branch Poke, and Taunt atm. I'm siding towards branch poke but I'm not sure.

penguindrum

Feb 10, 2019
I'm going to throw like a box of Scorbunnies into Surprise Trade 30 or 40 minutes after midnight EST and maybe another box/different starters tomorrow and over the weekend. I don't know why, but this has been one of my favorite things to do with Pokemon games starting in 3ds era. I also like to do this kind of thing on Christmas. I never breed looking for any particular nature or competitive attributes, a shiny would be nice though. Anyway, if anyone has a female Sobble, female Grookey, or female Galarian Ponyta (...pls), I can trade a female Scorbunny.

LegendofTrey

Oct 27, 2017
Man, Hop really is annoying.

I miss Gary. At least he was an asshole, I wanted to beat him to shut him up, I just want Hop to go away.

GiantBreadbug

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait so the shiny chaining is *catches* as per LG rather than just encounters? This chart led me to believe you could just run away as long as you encountered the Pokemon:

Tiamant

Oct 28, 2017
Is it me ir catching Pokémon is waaaay harder than in SuMo? Many times now I've needed +5 balls to catch mons in the red and paralyzed.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
So what's the low down on weird evolution mechanics for the new pokemon? I would like to know ahead of time so I dont waste my time doing this gens equivelent of trying to evolve a male salandit. Thanks.

Oct 27, 2017
Trying to reply to the thread to see the era poke friend list but it's not working for me so I"m just going to post my ID here. Going Sword because Sif.

SW-7009-1868-2009

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Oh, I didn't know Serebii had the full move/stat list for all the new Pokemon.

Wish they'd stop changing the stats for genders. I like the female Indeedee more than the male but the attacking stats are worse.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
#GrookeyGang is losing the poll which means you get to feel snobby and elitist for being among the select few who can appreciate such a patrician Pokemon
That is true except like I hate the hair

It's Sobble. You know it to be true.

He looks like Randall from Monsters Inc though

Go starter-less if you don't have any strong conviction to one of them.

You can do that?

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Can someone tell me how early you catch Tympole (or its family members)? If I get this Seismitoad is on my team.

Oni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cant imagine it'll stay like this for the rest of the game but I love the fact that like 4 out of 5 of the pokemon I've encountered in the first 2hrs of the game have been brand new pokemon. Definitely going blind for every new game from now on. This has been so fun

Tiamant

Oct 28, 2017
SHINY ARROKUDA!

My first shiny ever and I only have 3 hreat balls! Oh Arceus help me!

Edit: FUCK YOU Toxel, why did uou have to do a critical hit!!

GarudaSmiles

Dec 14, 2018
So for those who have played it I'm curious how often the wild area updates the Pokemon you can encounter, and whether there is a second wild area at some point.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Realized I had a voucher left and nothing else I wanted to use it on so started downloading Shield. Probably would have bought it during a period nothing else was coming out and Nintendo stuff doesn't doesn't go on sale much anyway. I probably wont have much time to play with other stuff being out but at least it will be ready for when I'm away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.