Not open for further replies.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017

sK09A3S.gif

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
To honor our lord and savior, Chibi Robo, bringer of Nintendo announcement hype, let us enjoy his Pokemon cosplays

flashbackgcn-chibirobo.png

Together with his partner in space justice, Drake Redcrest, Chibi Robo dresses as Pawniard with Drake posing as Bisharp!

686497-chibi-robo-plug-into-adventure-gamecube-screenshot-whoa-this.png

Chibi Robo makes for such an adorable Gastly

tumblr_nprk1cv6Mu1r26wfro1_500.png

Chibi Robo loves dressing up as a Protean Froakie, here he can be seen carrying his passed out father, Greninja. Chibi Robo has poor camera technology, so he wasn't able to quite the color of his costume right...

latest

Some of Chibi Robo's cosplays are a little more conceptual than literal, there are vigorous debates about whether this is Snorlax, Slakoth, or Komala and he has never clarified it himself
latest

This one isn't a Pokemon cosplay, it's just Chibi Robo being a dick and bragging about being the #1 Chibi Robo in the world, he's got a huge ego for such a small robot

Oh shit, well so much for this thread

Nick Nehidnyk

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm not a huge Pokémon fan, so I'll provide my last request... I want this game to be cute.

Forget what I've said about Animal Crossing becoming too sweet in recent installments. I want a cute fucking game, and I will play the Eevee version and it will be so goddamned cute that I want to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.