ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
What happens if you leave some pokemons on Home and then your sub expires?

Just asking to know if you leave them there and your sub expires do them get deleted? I have +600 mons there and i did already transfer some to Sword but other are not available yet there so..

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England

If you deposit 31 or more Pokémon in Pokémon HOME while you have the Premium Plan, and your plan then changes to the no-cost Basic Plan, you will not be able to view or withdraw any Pokémon beyond the 30th Pokémon you deposited.

By re-enrolling in the Premium Plan, you'll be able to view all the information about the additional Pokémon as well as move them out of Pokémon HOME.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
If you deposit 31 or more Pokémon in Pokémon HOME while you have the Premium Plan, and your plan then changes to the no-cost Basic Plan, you will not be able to view or withdraw any Pokémon beyond the 30th Pokémon you deposited.

By re-enrolling in the Premium Plan, you'll be able to view all the information about the additional Pokémon as well as move them out of Pokémon HOME.

Ahh not bad then, i was thinking they would be deleted so if i just cant see them and move im fine with that. Sweet

Ty : )

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Is it down? Was transferring mons from the Bank and now it's just "connection error"

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Oh, I still have the boxes I created on Bank in the mobile app, haven't found them first.

klq0x6i.jpg

Oh and I think one of my shinies could be hacked. Perfect potential everywhere. 🤔

7uGIAdk.jpg

animalcrossed

Oct 28, 2017
Ugh has been such a pain using this. Spent 15 minutes trying to catch my Meltan in GO Park to trade to trade it for a Litten.

All I want is a Litten but I can't trade my Meltan or Mew for one on GTS because they are 'special'. Only other option is to find my 3DS, sign up for Bank, create a Nintendo Network account and attach it to my Nintendo Account. So many hoops for a simple trade (not even factoring in the price).

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Ugh has been such a pain using this. Spent 15 minutes trying to catch my Meltan in GO Park to trade to trade it for a Litten.

Meltan transferred to GO Park are such a pain to catch. Don't know why they made it so hard. Anything above 500 CP never drops below a red circle no matter what berry you give and what ball you pick. Absolute nightmare.

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
Oh and I think one of my shinies could be hacked. Perfect potential everywhere. 🤔

7uGIAdk.jpg
Doesn't have to be, hatching perfect shinies in Gen 7 for example is stupidly easy. That said your Ampharos is probably hacked, look at the OT. Streamers and Youtubers flood the WT and GTS with hacked flawless shinies to try and advertise their channels.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017

All I want is a Litten but I can't trade my Meltan or Mew for one on GTS because they are 'special'. Only other option is to find my 3DS, sign up for Bank, create a Nintendo Network account and attach it to my Nintendo Account. So many hoops for a simple trade (not even factoring in the price).
You could always request a Litten on GTS in exchange for something reasonable instead of trading a mythical for something that isn't even rare. People asking for that kind of stuff in exchange for common Pokemon are ridiculous.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
So is a patch for Pokémon Sword and Shield not out yet in the EU? I can link Pokémon Home just fine with Let's Go Pikachu but with Sword it tells me to update the game and there's no new update for Sword o.o

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
So is a patch for Pokémon Sword and Shield not out yet in the EU? I can link Pokémon Home just fine with Let's Go Pikachu but with Sword it tells me to update the game and there's no new update for Sword o.o

Weird, there hasn't been a patch for these since 1.1 on January 9th, the one that added Galarian Slowpoke.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Weird, there hasn't been a patch for these since 1.1 on January 9th, the one that added Galarian Slowpoke.

So can everybody else access their Sword & Shield Data just fine?

EDIT: I'm dumb! I haven't played since the January patch so while my game was updated my save-data wasn't, I just had to re-save the game.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Even with the free month of Bank and the free version of Home, my brain gets confused trying to think about all of this.

It seems pretty overly confusing to me, and I don't really want to have to look up charts of which Pokémon can and can't currently be transferred. Nor do I really want to pay the two sub fees only to find I can't transfer what I want to, or have dig out my 3DS and go through a three step transfer process just for some older mon.

It's a nice idea in theory but it's just too complicated for me. I think I'll just wait for future distributions and games where hopefully all mon will be made as easy to obtain as they were in SWSH going forwards.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
So looking through the transfered Pokemon on Home there doesn't seem to be a date anywhere when it comes to the Pokemon. That's a massive disappointment. They should've made sure to get this implemented here. We have Pokemon literally up to 20 years old and it would be such a cool feature to see the original catch dates somewhere.
A shame.

Oh and do I have to move all my Shield Pokemon to Home to get them into the National Dex? Or is there a shorter way?

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Looked like there is an option to transfer boxes individually from Bank instead of everything at once, as long as you have access to your 3DS.
I transferred everything and it completely shuffled up my boxes, so my perfectly organized Living Dex is now not organized at all anymore and the names also didn't transfer... I do think that the box groupings were kept, as my living dex boxes are only shuffled with each other and not my other boxes.
That's correct, if you have your 3DS you can send things up anywhere from 1 box to all boxes at your own disgression

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
So looking through the transfered Pokemon on Home there doesn't seem to be a date anywhere when it comes to the Pokemon. That's a massive disappointment. They should've made sure to get this implemented here. We have Pokemon literally up to 20 years old and it would be such a cool feature to see the original catch dates somewhere.
A shame.

It's weird, because the original date is something that is always saved in Pokémon data, but GF seem quite random as to when they choose to display it.

Is that actually confirmed? The Ash hat Pikachus from SMUSUM can be transferred so I assumed the Go stuff would be able to as well when it rolls out?

Well the Ash hat Pikachu were found through datamining, the other hat Pikachu are not.

Could be in the Expansion Pass though.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland

Just asking to know if you leave them there and your sub expires do them get deleted? I have +600 mons there and i did already transfer some to Sword but other are not available yet there so..

Conflicting reporting.
People have had pokemon in bank for years without paying and they were still there to transfer to home.
Others lost them after lapsing for a month.

My guess is that the sub prevents your data from being overwritten, but if you stop subbing there is a chance they get deleted.
Or you get lucky, and that specific data just stays there till you resub, giving you access again.

Is that actually confirmed? The Ash hat Pikachus from SMUSUM can be transferred so I assumed the Go stuff would be able to as well when it rolls out?
Its not confirmed.
If anything the opposite is, i saw some hacker have all the hat pikas in sword/shield screenshot.

qrac

Nov 13, 2017

Ah so 30 pokemons are free to "store" (see) and withdraw/deposit. That's nice. I thought it would cost a bunch.

Also nice that the pokemons are safe even if I un-sub and re-sub along the way.

Jun 2, 2019
Just went through y whole 8 boxes of Lv 100 Pokémon in in PokéHex with pokexperton in the background to ensure the legality of all my Pokémon. Man, that was tiring.

And fuck those streamers who couldn't able to hack a shiny pokémon properly. Fuck them so much

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm a fairly simple player when it comes to these games; is it possible for me to do the following and how easy is it;

-Move Pokemon from Lets Go Pikachu to Pokemon Sword?
-Move Pokemon from Pokemon Sapphire to Pokemon Sword?

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
I'm a fairly simple player when it comes to these games; is it possible for me to do the following and how easy is it;

-Move Pokemon from Lets Go Pikachu to Pokemon Sword?
-Move Pokemon from Pokemon Sapphire to Pokemon Sword?
First one is very easy, just move from lets go to home and then to sword.

Second one is much work.
You need a DS with GBA slot to get from Sapphire to DPP, then a DS/3DS from DPP to BW.
from there on with Transfer app on 3DS into bank, and from bank into home.

Blue Ninja

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium

I'd keep those mythicals and just ask for something reasonable instead. Hell, I can give you something more worthwhile for that Meltan and throw in a litten for free. :lol

VerySerious

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone had any luck in a random trade room? It seems to be a little buggy; it takes a while to show the list of Pokémon to trade then almost instantly disconnects for me on Android.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Transferred my pokémon form bank, now I can't login to Home. Mons disapeared from Bank, not sure if they made it to home. What the hell
Error code 992

Jun 2, 2019
Doesn't have to be, hatching perfect shinies in Gen 7 for example is stupidly easy. That said your Ampharos is probably hacked, look at the OT. Streamers and Youtubers flood the WT and GTS with hacked flawless shinies to try and advertise their channels.

There are other values to watch, I had a real pain with memories, egg moves, hatch balls and stuff on Pokemon I had to review.

Now I'm about to reinject my save, select the Pokemon and transfer from Bank. I'm nervous as fuck

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
I've had a Pokémon sat in Wonder Trade for a couple of hours now.

This is weird, it's instant in the games.

Hegarol

Oct 30, 2017
Germany
Is the pokedex on mobile bugged for anyone else? I am missing some Mega forms when it should register them automatically. Same for shiny Mega forms. For some I have them, for some I don't.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
It's a bit confusing to have the Pokemon Home Boxes and the labels which are useful because you can put the same Pokemon into several label (boxes) but the Switch app doesn't support it and it's only for the app and then you have normal boxes and label boxes.

I don't know how to handle this yet.