• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Since I gave up on Pokkén 2, I'll just take a few GB/GBA announcement, of course looking forward to S/V's expansion.

TheAggroCraig

This guy are sick of the One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
We knew it was coming but very glad to have it confirmed!

Just give me S/V season pass details and then NSO/Pokemon Home compatibility with GB games and Stadium, please.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
My predictions:
Mystery Dungeon game(either remake of explorers or new game)
- Trademark leaks make this a lock I think

SV DLC expansion pass(2 parts)
- Other leaks make this a lock, super excited for it, make the best pokemon game better

Detective Pikachu 2
- Its been a while, and recent interviews confirm its still in dev, so we may see it

Mobile Shit/Unite
- Never even a question lol

NSO(RBY and Stadium release date)
- given the removal of the PSA in the latest japanese NSO overview for stadium, RBY to GB NSO seems very likely at least and stadium is coming up real soon, so a release date for that makes sense

AnilP228

Mar 14, 2018
Would love to see the GB / GBA games make an appearance on the Switch Online service.

Any reliable rumours suggesting this?

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
There's probably no chance for a Pokemon S/V technical update/patch at this point, right? I really want to pick it up, but I can't justify playing it in its current state.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I will give my energy for more Mystery Dungeon games.

And considering that Spike Chunsoft Copyright leak there's a good chance I'll be getting something at least.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
YEAH BOOOOOOOY

Can't wait to see the DLC and I'm really hoping for that Explorers remake (or a new one)

Blue Ninja

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I want them to come out of the left field and announce Arceus DLC while ignoring SV completely. I would laugh.

Real talk tho, I'm down with SV DLC and Home compat at this point. My SV shinies need a new home in the Cloud.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Just as we expected. We'll probably get reveals for Scarlet/Violet DLC & at least Gen 1 on NSO. Hopefully Detective Pikachu 2 shows up here as well, especially since we're starting to approach the end of the Switch's life.