makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Pokémon Legends: Celebi please and thank you

Also New New Pokémon Snap

Also Pokémon Conquest 2

Luneth

Aug 5, 2020
This will be a long presents, just around 20 minutes for Pokemon allows them to show a lot of things. Just hope for the classic games now that the 3DS eshop is closing. This year should be the perfect time as they wont be launching a new mainline game yet.

Aug 12, 2019
Pokkén 2 (if it's coming) is probably gonna be saved for Switch 2 at this point.

Pokken is not really a big enough thing that it needs to be saved for the Switch 2. If a Switch 2 is coming later into next year, I could easily see a Pokken game being one of the final late life Switch titles and getting like 6 months of DLC before the Switch 2 comes out.

I don't really think it's super likely to begin with, but I don't think it's a big enough title to expect it on future hardware like we would a 3D Mario title or the next mainline Pokemon games.

t67443

Oct 30, 2017
So 25 minutes?

Start with showing the look at how cool Pokémon is for 3 minutes, before a producer comes on to introduce the next part. We'll hear how awesome SV sold and a thank you.

Update on the special events in the mobile cooking game thing and whatever new cell phone thing they want to push.

Hear about Pokémon Home and get a date for SV, most likely same day. Hear about dates for NSO releases of Stadium and TCG if they arn't released on Pokémon day. No word on other GB or GBA games.

Chunk of Pokémon Unite another stat about how many people have played it and news about new Pokémon getting added.

SV DLC title and a brief little message about what will be in it and the mysteries we'll encounter. Specific and not art or pictures of what Pokémon will be in it. General season of when it will come out.

End with a trailer of Mystery Dungeon and a mention of a holiday release.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Hope for another Legends tease.

Never wanna see S/V again.

Oct 25, 2017
Go back to sleep sir
Wake me when it's time freeze me back bro
one-piece-aokiji.gif

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Luckily there won't be any Legends, the absurd real-time mechanics will just unfortunately be integrated into the next mainline game.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Pokken is not really a big enough thing that it needs to be saved for the Switch 2. If a Switch 2 is coming later into next year, I could easily see a Pokken game being one of the final late life Switch titles and getting like 6 months of DLC before the Switch 2 comes out.

I don't really think it's super likely to begin with, but I don't think it's a big enough title to expect it on future hardware like we would a 3D Mario title or the next mainline Pokemon games.
It's less that it's big enough to be saved for later & more of me expecting Detective Pikachu 2 to be that last somewhat-major spin-off to close out the Switch 1's life.

Remember Me

Apr 3, 2018
Spain
I hope the SV DLC is good. I've enjoyed the game a lot and I want more (and better, cause better is way possible).

And please, make a new Pokémon Pinball (and add to NSO the original one!).

I didn't bother last time but I'll probably buy the new cart they'll inevitably sell with the SV DLC on it
But they didn't do that with the SwSh DLC, right? So I'd say that's not a given at all.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
I hope the SV DLC is good. I've enjoyed the game a lot and I want more (and better, cause better is way possible).

And please, make a new Pokémon Pinball (and add to NSO the original one!).

But they didn't do that with the SwSh DLC, right? So I'd say that's not a given at all.
They did do a new cart for SWSH + expac, it was just 90 dollars combining the cost for both

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't the game boy music meant they might launch some on the Switch Online?!? Or do they do that every announcement.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
My expectations for Scarlet/Violet DLC:

multiple new areas to explore
Free update with some sort of battle facility shadowdropped in the late Feb patch
deeper dive into the Area zero lore and story(and hopefully continuing the character stories for the main squad since they're the best pokemon characters)
A ton of competitive QOL
Some new raid thing or more battle facilities in the paid DLC as well(think Dynamax adventures and restricted sparring)
I expect roughly 300 returning mons when all is said and done(all transferrable and tradeable without DLC as well)

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
With how high expectations of Pokken where, I think that maybe TPC is a bit disappointed with how it sold. Especially considering that unlike Mystery Dungeon or Snap, they cannot reuse the same Pokémon models to maintain a reasonable budget.

Jun 5, 2018
Now I do expect dlc for the new games, but given they haven't really worked for me, what I want to see here strangely enough is rereleases. Specifically the first three generations, though gen 1 and 2 are a start.

With the closure of the online store on the 3ds that's going to put us back to prior to their VC releases, that's something quite unfortunate.

I really hope if they do this they don't make it a paid membership deal, and instead make them purchasable, maybe a bonus of home? Wishful thinking, perhaps.

The only other thing I want, which I'm confident won't come this year is something in Johto. It's the only region besides gen 5 not in 3D, and most in need of expanding. Though I will say, with how much I generally dislike modern Pokémon game design philosophy, I don't even know if i'll like such a game.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
... why is that a bad thing?

It's obviously a good thing to support the game with more content, as they've been doing for others.
For me, there's nothing they can do to make it a good game. Unless the DLC drastically changes it from the ground up. I'd rather they switch focus to something else.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Please give me Pokémon games on NSO for GB and GBA. Even if gen 2 and gen 3 don't launch immediately, I'll take gen 1.

Also, would be cool if somehow they make Stadium work the Pokémon games for transfer.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A obscure wish, but I want the Pokemon Mini games remade and put into a collection. (Because they couldn't justify a NSO app for 10 possible games...)

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Time to announce the Nemona battle-a-thon expansion where you have to battle Nemona 100 times in a row but each time she wears a new funny hat or mustache*

*The Nemona cosmetics will not be available for the player character

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
For me, there's nothing they can do to make it a good game. Unless the DLC drastically changes it from the ground up. I'd rather they switch focus to something else.
SV is leagues better than PLA imo, literally the only thing PLA has on it is performance. But to each their own

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing I care about from them is Let's Go Johto but that of course won't happen.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
SV is leagues better than PLA imo, literally the only thing PLA has on it is performance. But to each their own
Legends wasn't very good either. But it had a more interesting concept. And was just different enough to hold things together. S/V just didn't work at any level for me.

IronWarrior94

Jun 1, 2018
If there's a new Mystery Dungeon on the way I hope it's an actual new one. As great as the Explorers games are, I want another MD that features Pokemon up to the latest generation, because truth be told I missed out on Gates to Infinity and Super. The former's negative reception made me skip it and I couldn't get the latter because my 3DS broke.

MayorTortimer

May 27, 2018
My predictions:
- New Mystery Dungeon Game
- Pokemon Pinball remaster + collection (GB + GBA games together?!)
- Let's Go Johto teaser (never gonna happen but I want it so badly)
- R/B + Crystal come to NSO
- DLC for Scarlet + Violet

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Legends wasn't very good either. But it had a more interesting concept. And was just different enough to hold things together. S/V just didn't work at any level for me.
thats fair, like I said to each their own. SV is probably my favorite pokemon game, and it would be outright number 1 with some performance fixes, but DLC can get it there for me anyway, but I get if they didn't work for you

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
ngl, I am legitimately surprised at the number of calls in here for Let's Go Johto. I thought people hated Let's Go P/E!

(Too soon for this, but: Legends Celebi pls)
It's a very relaxing game and not having random encounters was amazing and I can't go back to them.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad that I managed to hold off a bit to progress through Scarlett. The performance issues and life got in the way, but now I feel like I'm about to begin the game with it in a better state than when I left.

GaussTek

Oct 30, 2017

This presents won't be for you then. I'm sure there'll be plenty of things that will please (S/V) fans

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
Is it bad that I'm more excited about the potential NSO launch of the Gen 1-3 games than I am new mainline games/DLC at this point? I liked S/V enough, but the performance soured me to the point where I'm looking forward to replaying the classics.

That being said, a new Legends game would be great.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Not expecting much here. Probably the usual updates on Go/Café Mix/Unite/Master Sex, DLC for Scarlet/Violet, and hopefully deets on the Switch port of Detective Pikachu and info on Detective Pikachu 2.

I don't think we're getting a new RPG, though I'll still light a candle for Let's Go Johto.