• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stoze

Oct 26, 2017
Kind of interested, if only because I thought Doorkickers didn't have very good level design and got stale real fast. Curious to see if this one can do the top down SWAT thing better.

Exius

Banned
Jan 15, 2019
I can understand most peoples comments that the subject matter of this game might not be the best due to the current climate.

What I think is gross is people suggesting games that glorify criminality are somehow much better. High profile cases of asshole cops doesnt somehow make criminals into robin hood. If we cant condemn the bad behavior of both we are just being biased and hypocritical.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
been on my steam wishlist awhile but i forgot about it. thought it was cool take on the top down formula, never really second guessed it but i can see why some would

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
Looks like plays exactly like Die Hard on the Famicom/NES, which was a great game back in the day.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how I feel about a game where you play as police being forced to make a split second decision to shoot someone in the current climate. Especially against petty criminals.

The problem is not with the game. Is with USA's shitty police. Like not even the majority of the world has this problems. This is another, america thinks is the center of the world.
And im not defending the current american climate right now, I really think your police is trash, but you guys need to start getting that is not a problem with the police job itself, but with the american people that work as your police, and the gun carrying society you guys have.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
The problem is not with the game. Is with USA's shitty police. Like not even the majority of the world has this problems. This is another, america thinks is the center of the world.
And im not defending the current american climate right now, I really think your police is trash, but you guys need to start getting that is not a problem with the police job itself, but with the american people that work as your police, and the gun carrying society you guys have.
The game is very clearly about American cops. Go concern troll somewhere else.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah sucks cause i love games like this (art, perspective) but it was kind of uncomfortable for me to watch.

Might be the first time a game has ever done that. It wasnt the violence, because i enjoy gta/mortal kombat/doom high violence games. Just the message is uneasy for me.