Crumrin

Banned
Feb 27, 2020
Some of the replies in this thread...😂 I think this is my favorite place on Era right now. 🤣🤣

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Am I wrong to think that these reactions to this character are kinda gross?
I ain't expecting much from Twitter, but here on Era the avatar thread about her was full of creepy comments just because she's a tall woman. (And obviously sexualised as expected from Capcom)
She's BLATANTLY based off Hachisakusama aka "what if yokai but extra horny" so it's kind of a given this was gonna be the reaction.

Primal Sage

Virtually Real
Nov 27, 2017
Why... do people think she is very tall? I haven't seen any shots confirming that. It's either viewing her from a low perspective , where anyone would appear tall, or closer than other people in the shot which has the same effect.

Grant you she MIGHT be a very tall lady but we really don't know.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Why... do people think she is very tall? I haven't seen any shots confirming that. It's either viewing her from a low perspective , where anyone would appear tall, or closer than other people in the shot which has the same effect.

lol there's literally a pic in the OP showing her having to bend down really low to get through a doorway.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom

The gif of her ducking through the doorway that is presumably Ethan's point of view would suggest that she's huge, given that it's a normal sized door from that perspective.

But it could be a small ass door.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Reminds me of that scene in It Follows where the monster comes through the bedroom doorway.
NDl8.gif

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020

She looks pretty damned tall in this image, if the others are normal sized. She's closer than they are, so it distorts the image a bit, but the others still look very small in comparison.

NjGoNaAe4khZtzLkwSYuMa_1200_80.0.jpg

Last edited:

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I ain't expecting much from Twitter, but here on Era the avatar thread about her was full of creepy comments just because she's a tall woman. (And obviously sexualised as expected from Capcom)
I agree.

I'm ok with fun and games but people take shit too far. Any opportunity to be as horny as possible, especially in embracing stiff like being stomped on or eating ass and some people won't shut the fuck up about it.

Of course any criticism will get you called a prude who only likes vanilla sex instead of it more likely being that they are acting like sex starved teenage boys who haven't felt the touch of another.

MiDoZ

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Glad I am not the only one. I guess sexualization is cool now.
🤢

Semfry

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom: Check out these terrifying new threats in our upcoming horror game
Everyone: I hope she steps on me ☺☺

Oct 25, 2017
As a gay guy who generally is the last person to be drawn to stuff like this...this thread is too much fun lol People are horny, people have fetishes, that's life lol There are also people who are lusting after her AND discussing the ramifications of the character, her role in the game/gameplay etc.

#videogames

Rei no Otaku

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Cranston RI

villains.fandom.com

Eight Feet Tall

The sound that informs people that Ms. Eight Feet Tall is near.Po. Ms. Eight Feet Tall (八尺様, Hachishaku-sama, also informally called Hasshakusama) is a type of main Japanese spirit (Yokai) that takes the form of an impossibly tall female specter often said to have a deep, masculine or feminine...

She's based on an urban legend.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
As a gay guy who generally is the last person to be drawn to stuff like this...this thread is too much fun lol People are horny, people have fetishes, that's life lol There are also people who are lusting after her AND discussing the ramifications of the character, her role in the game/gameplay etc.

#videogames

This is why I'm loving this thread so much. Everyone's having fun, albeit horny, horny fun lol The reactions are hilarious. Who knew a very tall vampire lady would bring so much joy.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
I like how the mutants are becoming more normal but just a bit "off" to get you to fear them. A far cry from Simmons becoming a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus in Resident Evil 6

Solobbos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
This thread reminded me of the time I left my workplace, and that I happened to past by that year's Next Top Model contestants. I'm 6 foot 5 (196 cm) long, so it's rare to see women taller than me. I was utterly and completely smitten to be surrounded by gorgeous women taller than me. I would love to be the short one in a relationship, and it's always sad to hear about my friends who can't use high heels since they would appear longer than their partners. Be proudly tall, fellow people.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
She looks very out of place, but then again so are vampires and werewolves in RE.

Every game after RE3 (and CV) just keeps moving further and further away from what absolutely endeared me to the series in the first place back in 96', and I can't convey how disappointing that is.

You want to shoot zombies forever?

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Character looks cool but yeah. Era is always weird with shit like this.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
Honestly this is my reaction. Just looks like a normal middle-aged white woman who happens to be tall. From what I can even see of her. But if y'all like that then enjoy.

Setting aside the fact that she is very tall, which alone is an attractive trait for a lot of people, she is clearly a persistent villain character in an RE game, which implies she is also an exceptionally strong woman, which is another trait that is often found attractive, and was why female protagonists in action movies in the 80's, like Ellen Ripley, quickly became sex symbols.

The fact that she is pushing people's thirst buttons without an embarrassingly pandering design, like putting her in skimpy underwear or in a dress with extremely exposed cleavage, is genuinely impressive to me.

Ragnar

Oct 28, 2017
This thread reminded me of the time I left my workplace, and that I happened to past by that year's Next Top Model contestants. I'm 6 foot 5 (196 cm) long, so it's rare to see women taller than me. I was utterly and completely smitten to be surrounded by gorgeous women taller than me. I would love to be the short one in a relationship, and it's always sad to hear about my friends who can't use high heels since they would appear longer than their partners. Be proudly tall, fellow people.
This sounds weird as heck. The average contestant on America's Top Model is 5'10" or 178 cm tall, so nowhere near your height. The tallest contestant ever who has a Wikipedia page is 6'2" / 188 cm so still a bit off. Were they all wearing 7" platform shoes?

The reason I mention this is that I'm an inch shorter than you (or so I thought; now I'm wondering if I'm taller than I assumed) and live in one of the world's tallest countries, in a university town to boot (young people have not yet started shrinking due to disc compression, and students are taller than similarly aged non-students) which would reasonably make it one of the tallest metropolitan areas around. Yet I have only once in my life seen a woman taller than me (10 years ago), and only see maybe one guy per week who's taller than me out of the thousands of people I pass every week.

NDA-Man

Mar 23, 2020
Hm. I'm kinda disappointed in tall lady, myself. Usually the monsters have an interesting design; even the "Sexy" monster girls have something monstrous about them--Alexia's a knockoff of SIL, Rachel's a stupid sexy lampreygirl, and bland as she was Deborah had some spidery limbs.

Tall woman is... just a woman whose tall. I kinda liked how the REmakes made Mr. X look sorts off--like he was made of wax, partially melted and then resolidifed, and Nemesis was all shades of wrong. She's just tall.

Like, I'm sure she's going to morph into something properly fucked up by endgame, but I really would prefer something more properly monstrous.