Merkunt

Oct 25, 2017
I live with someone like this; he never washes his hands after using the bathroom, never cleans up his room and he never changes his damn sheets; his room smells like shite and he never bathes on his days off, it's fucking filthy and I would send him away as fast as I could given the opportunity to do so.

Nov 17, 2017
MbjBq9Z.gif

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
just wipe your ass on the carpet

the only part of the body the carpet touches is your shoes

even in bed

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
we should be able to chase them into the corridor and yell, "hey you did #2, wash your hands!"
If they want to put poo hands on their food that's their business.

My problem is that these filthy animals don't do anything to announce their rank nastiness so we know not to let them in our houses or shake their hands.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
I see more and more people not washing their hands st all....when tf did this become a thing???

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's astonishing how many people just don't follow basic hygiene rules. Wash your fucking hands.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh God, this is why I try to avoid public restrooms and wash my hands thoroughly before meals. Just have to pray that food handlers are also so diligent (they're not) -cry-

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
I always see those dudes who take a shit and walk out without washing their hands.

That is always a shock.

This one guy at work goes straight from the urinal and out the door, doesn't even do a courtesy hand rinse after taking a piss. I've made a mental note to never shake his hand.

Deleted member 3812

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who would be courageous enough to call out people for not washing their hands with soap and warm water after using the toilet?

Oct 26, 2017
I remember someone on here liking the Indian method of using their hand to wipe their backside.

It is and shall always be disgusting.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
some dudes just plain out don't wash their hands. Especially after peeing. I've seen it too often in public bathrooms.
Or sometimes they'll just run their hands through the faucet and that's it.

Deleted member 3812

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People seriously needs to start calling others out for not washing their hands with soap and warm water after using the toilet.

BossLackey

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kansas City, MO
The number of times I've seen dudes walk out of a stall and head straight for the door or simply rinse with water and no soap for all of 4 seconds...is alarming. Men are gross as fuck fucks. Not me tho. I'm a good boy.

I agree, but I promise you, women are just as gross as men when it comes to toilet hygiene. Possibly worse. On the whole, obviously.

Kronotech

Oct 28, 2017
This is for all you people who come into bathroom etiquette threads and defend your decision NOT to wash your hands. STOP.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
You'd think this would be tied to uneducated/ignorant people, but no — I work in an office building that has lawyers, accountants, engineers, etc., and I regularly witness people walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands. It is revolting.

Discontent

May 25, 2018
I aint never been sick eating my wife ass. Over 10 years yo!
I pick up my nephew from daycare one time and I get sick as a mother fucker. Them snot nose lil punks be doing me dirty.
It ain't about eating ass.

Doesn't mean it's generally a harmless thing. A smoker could make the same argument that they've not been sick in 10 years so that makes it safe.

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
I'll be honest it's hard for me to imagine not taking a shower after a shit let alone walking away without washing my hands. People are nasty.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
This is one reason I absolutely loathe bathrooms that only have hand dryers and lack any kind of paper towels. I have nothing to grab the damn bathroom door handle with (if it opens inward) when I leave if I"m not wearing an untucked shirt.

Deleted member 10314

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got e-coli about 6 months ago. I raw dogged my work colleagues ass and didn't use the tried and tested pee afterwards to clean the urethra method. That was no joke pissing blood for a week. Awful.