WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Some of the people are cranky in here because their favs or no longer relevant. Especially those whose favs only are mentioned in context of a Christmas song . . .

Brhoom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait
Some of the people are cranky in here because their favs or no longer relevant. Especially those whose favs only are mentioned in context of a Christmas song . . .

tumblr_inline_o6me9uET9q1r9e5iz_500.gif

Via_Purifico

Oct 25, 2017
I can't even say that and I like Taylor's music. This album is just not good and I think using more urban sounds as the good girl gone bad footnote for white pop girls is a turnoff and been done before.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
Getaway Car is incredible. The Lord came THROUGH.

No shade though but most of the songs would sound better if Lorde sang them instead.

MadAboutEwe

Oct 27, 2017
If we're shading you right off the bat, it means you're already welcome.

Anyway, post a comprehensive list of faves so we can properly draG.

Taylor and Lorde are in the penthouse. I am particularly enjoying the heel Taylor era. I find it balances the outrageous double standards applied to her that wouldn't be applied to a male star in the same position. 1989 was such a good album, can take or leave Red and pretty much everything before. Rep is ok (Delicate is amazing) but not as good as Melodrama which is still on heavy rotation on my iPhone daily.

St Vincent and Gaga (who I once held hands with for longer than was comfortable) are on the floor below, but Joanne was, well. The Fame was such a good album.

Rihanna, Robyn and Alice Boman round out the top 5.

My flamesuit is on. I'm ready.

Via_Purifico

Oct 25, 2017
Taylor and Lorde are in the penthouse. I am particularly enjoying the heel Taylor era. I find it balances the outrageous double standards applied to her that wouldn't be applied to a male star in the same position. 1989 was such a good album, can take or leave Red and pretty much everything before. Rep is ok (Delicate is amazing) but not as good as Melodrama which is still on heavy rotation on my iPhone daily.

St Vincent and Gaga (who I once held hands with for longer than was comfortable) are on the floor below, but Joanne was, well. The Fame was such a good album.

Rihanna, Robyn and Alice Boman round out the top 5.

My flamesuit is on. I'm ready.

sqtYh99.jpg

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I can't even say that and I like Taylor's music. This album is just not good and I think using more urban sounds as the good girl gone bad footnote for white pop girls is a turnoff and been done before.

Yes, yes yes. Not to mention her voice doesn't come close to matching the style as much as they tried.

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
So Billboard released their all time female list for Albums, Singles, Billboard Hot 100, Billboard 200 and others

Taylord slay every single list

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Reputation is still tied for my #3 AOTY. I wish she would have done a remix of Congratulations by Post Malone called Reputation. What a wonderful mess that would be.

the icon of our gay generation
the fact that she's not even gay and yalls don't stan Sam Smith who is gay. Messy messy mess.

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
I HATE all those popgirls that say they are bi but they always have male partners

A gay pandering mess

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
she's bi so shes as much as a part of LGBT as anyone else who identifies as one

but Sam doesn't really push for LGBT rights as much as Gaga did for me personally
When's the last time she's even been with a woman?? Or is she a "bi". And oh I completely understand I was trying to be funny but failed!!!
I HATE all those popgirls that say they are bi but they always have male partners

A gay pandering mess

Halsey has saved us!

But yeah, if you say you are bi and you don't date a woman while dating numerous of garbage men then you can kind of fuck off.

MONSTER

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When's the last time she's even been with a woman?? Or is she a "bi".

Im not one to judge people and their sexuality because i know what its like for people to question your sexuality and i don't wish that on anyone as it can be a really mean thing to do. One of my best friends is bi and i never ever saw him with a girl but only guys and i believe him regardless of what I've seen. also bi people have nothing to prove and biphobia is a real thing people !!!!

And oh I completely understand I was trying to be funny but failed!!!

lol the internet ruins jokes XD

but it was pretty obvious at the mention of Sam Smith ;)

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
The problem as I see it is that a popgirl is way more likely to say she is bisexual when starting her career to get attention when she is not and there have been a lot of cases of either women saying they are bi or playing with lesbianism in their first era(Im calling you Perra) and they stop talking about that after they get their foot on the door and never made any bi thing during their careers

Decarabia

Oct 25, 2017
Some questions about the AOTY voting:

- Should EPs count as albums?
- Should there be other categories other than AOTY itself?

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Im not one to judge people and their sexuality because i know what its like for people to question your sexuality and i don't wish that on anyone as it can be a really mean thing to do. One of my best friends is bi and i never ever saw him with a girl but only guys and i believe him regardless of what I've seen. also bi people have nothing to prove and biphobia is a real thing people !!!!

lol the internet ruins jokes XD

but it was pretty obvious at the mention of Sam Smith ;)
I guess I do agree with you, I should be less judgmental.
The problem as I see it is that a popgirl is way more likely to say she is bisexual when starting her career to get attention when she is not and there have been a lot of cases of either women saying they are bi or playing with lesbianism in their first era(Im calling you Perra) and they stop talking about that after they get their foot on the door and never made any bi thing during their careers
That's my concerns too.
Some questions about the AOTY voting:

- Should EPs count as albums?
- Should there be other categories other than AOTY itself?
I think EPS should count. And other categories could be like: Best Flop (Katy, Miley, 5th Harmony). I also think Worst Album of the Year could be fun.

MadAboutEwe

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not a Selena hater by any means but I found the "keeping them honest" paragraph at the end of this article hilarious.

7Tuwu.jpeg

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Queen B has spoken. Ed has received her official endorsement. It's time to fall in line y'all.

200.gif