• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever happened to Ella Henderson? I haven't heard anything from her on the radio since this bop was released:

A quick google tells me that Simon is apparently trying to bury her with the rest of the forgotten reality show singers. I had a bad feeling since she was taking a decade to release her 2nd album. Shame since she's super talented.

Didn't she only finish like 5th or 6th on the X Factor UK... Truly one of the most perplexing votes in British history.

MONSTER

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever happened to Ella Henderson? I haven't heard anything from her on the radio since this bop was released:

just like all X Factor contestants, they're dropped the minute they released a song

Simon Cowell's label being shit in terms of building up an artist for the long run is hardly surprising anymore

Little Mix however are still together and going strong tho, one of the more successful winners and longer lasting too

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually listened to her whole album quite a few times and really liked Ghost. I was looking forward to what she'd do next, but she got Cowelled, poor ha.

Vazduh

Oct 25, 2017
Ella just got dropped and the first single from the never-to-be-released 2nd studio album (at least not with Syco) leaked a couple weeks ago. It's called Drunk and it's very much a 2017 production (sounds like a Camila song).

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
why is Simon Cowell's label so incompetent????
Because Simon spends all day pondering how much tighter his T-shirts can get instead of promoting his vagina-saddled artists.

Funny how One Direction, Olly Murs, and even God-forsaken James Arthur never had trouble booking appearances or getting radio support.

Kevyt

Oct 25, 2017
East Coast, USA

Whew, drag me~

Do you have the link to that gif?, nvm, I got it...

S6AVQF5

S6AVQF5

MONSTER

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because Simon spends all day pondering how much tighter his T-shirts can get instead of promoting his vagina-saddled artists.

Funny how One Direction, Olly Murs, and even God-forsaken James Arthur never had trouble booking appearances or getting radio support.

this hot scalding brew

The way Simon did Leona dirty after having One Erections success to focus on instead

Happy still goes off tho and Glassheart's Fireflies deserved to be a single instead of Love Birds

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Was Simon the reason Leona had to do that extremely ill-fitting "My Hands (are reaching for relevance)" song for FFXIII? Poor her. Even more embarrassing in light of Florence's amazing cover of "Slay by Me" for FFXV.

2WveRIZ.gif

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
My Hands was in no way, shape, or form created for FFXIII. Pretty sure some gay just heard it and was thought to suggest its usage, and I guess nobody objected.

crimsonheadGCN

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Clifton, NJ
I received the vinyl for Avril Lavigne's "Goodbye Lullaby" today and it turned out to be the special edition (transparent green). I guess not that many people bought it, so Amazon had it in stock still.

OP
OP
Royalan

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your lo-ove
To take control of my whole body

Maybe I should pay attention to Little Mix

MONSTER

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To knock me off of my feet all week
To take control of my whole body

Maybe I should pay attention to Little Mix

indeed you should!

Get into Power!

giphy.gif

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have you all listened to the new Bad Gyal album? It's pretty decent, and since we're in a bit of a pop drought, I'd suggest checking it out.

She sings in a mix of Catalan, Spanish, and English. So, I can't understand anything she says but the production is really nice.

Dec 29, 2017
With Charli XCX and Camila being announced as openers, reputation is officially the greatest tour of all time.

Tell Madonna she can pack her bags.

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
Considering I thought Dua Lipa's album was a bit of a snore when I first listened it has aged like a fine wine
17 tracks and a solid 3/4 are great. Really excited to see her in April

MONSTER

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Considering I thought Dua Lipa's album was a bit of a snore when I first listened it has aged like a fine wine
17 tracks and a solid 3/4 are great. Really excited to see her in April

QualiTea only!

I feel like her debut album is really underrated

Begging, Homesick, Garden are all bops and obviously there's still all the singles like Blow Your Mind (A BOP!!!) and New Rules And such

A very good debut album and that's the tea

IFsbMMm.gif

PlayDat

Oct 25, 2017
I listened to Crush this morning. Left a really positive first impression. Ravyn Lenae always sounded great on the Smino and Noname albums.