Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
Also a reminder that we have a discord! If you want to join PM me or Leona or whomever and we will make sure to get you in.
Catching up on the Discord is essential, ladies.

iMeQbMx.gif

brokenswiftie

Prophet of Truth
Banned
May 30, 2018
Rank your Taylor pls!! (and welcome!)
Like Songs?

1 New Romantics
2 Delicate
3 So It Goes
4 Style
5 Mean
6 I Did Something Bad
7 All To Well
8 Out of the Woods
9 Mine
10 Wonderland
11 Look What You Made Me Do
12 End Game
13How you get the girl
14 Blank Space
15 I Know Places

Or Albums?

1. 1989
2. reputation
3. RED
4. Speak Now
5. Fearless
4. S/T

Or Outfits
2fa46a38bd2997938badee6ff948f806.jpg

screen-shot-2017-12-10-at-1-41-52-pm-1512942136.png

447527-u-s-singer-taylor-swift-performs-during-her-red-tour-in-shanghai-may-3.jpg

Taylor-Swift-Reputation-Tour-Costumes.jpg

fashion-2015-06-taylor-swift-tour-outfits-00.jpg

Also a reminder that we have a discord! If you want to join PM me or Leona or whomever and we will make sure to get you in.
I'll send a PM in a sec

TY!!

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Like Songs?

1 New Romantics
2 Delicate
3 So It Goes
4 Style
5 Mean
6 I Did Something Bad
7 All To Well
8 Out of the Woods
9 Mine
10 Wonderland
11 Look What You Made Me Do
12 End Game
13How you get the girl
14 Blank Space
15 I Know Places

Or Albums?

1. 1989
2. reputation
3. RED
4. Speak Now
5. Fearless
4. S/T

Or Outfits
2fa46a38bd2997938badee6ff948f806.jpg

screen-shot-2017-12-10-at-1-41-52-pm-1512942136.png

447527-u-s-singer-taylor-swift-performs-during-her-red-tour-in-shanghai-may-3.jpg

Taylor-Swift-Reputation-Tour-Costumes.jpg

fashion-2015-06-taylor-swift-tour-outfits-00.jpg

I'll send a PM in a sec

TY!!

I enjoyed your ranking! (I should have clarified albums lol!)

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rihanna is working on two albums, one full on reggae-dancehall stuff and the other more straightforward pop:
For more than a year, Rihanna and her label Roc Nation have been hunting for beats as they work to complete an album devoted to exploring the singer's Caribbean roots, according to conversations with eight sources close to the project. In addition, two of those sources suggest that the singer is simultaneously at work on another pop-oriented album.

Rihanna first mentioned the possibility of releasing a reggae-centric album publicly during a Vogue profile for the June issue, but her and her potential collaborators have been quiet ever since. The magazine suggested that Supa Dups, the veteran dancehall producer behind recent hits like Drake's "Controlla," was "one influence" on the album, though other details were scarce. (While Supa Dups did not respond to email requests for comment, two other sources with knowledge of Rihanna's album confirmed the producer's involvement.)

Along with Supa Dups, most of the biggest producers and singers connected to dancehall and reggae have submitted material for the album, including producer-writer duo R. City (Rihanna, Beyoncé), Stephen "Di Genius" McGregor (Vybz Kartel, Sean Paul), Linton "TJ Records" White (Serani, Vybz Kartel), producer-singer Ricky Blaze (Gyptian), Tyshane "Beam" Thompson (Yo Gotti, Lecrae), dancehall singer Kranium and reggae singer Chronixx. (The manager of Kranium and Chronixx declined to comment on his artists' involvement.) According to one producer with knowledge of the album's process, the mainstream Top 40 machine has been represented at some Rihanna sessions by superstar electronic producer Skrillex and Boi-1da (Drake, Beyoncé and Jay-Z).

It's common for stars at Rihanna's level to cull the best demos from reams of submissions when selecting songs for albums. "[Rihanna's team] have, no lie, 500 records for this project [from] different producers and writers," explains one dancehall producer who asked to remain anonymous. "They're only choosing 10 records. They've been having writing camps and trying to keep them quiet for almost a year and a half now. I've been flying to Miami, flying to L.A., cutting records nonstop for this project."

"Every artist, every producer, every songwriter in Jamaica or of Jamaican descent has been working on [Rihanna's album] and has little snippets of publishing or production credits on it," another source close to the project says. "I think they've got eight songs," he continues, "but her A&R is still asking for records." "They're looking for one more [song]," adds a third source with knowledge of the album-making process.

Through a rep, Rihanna declined to comment on the new album.

But another producer who submitted material for the album worries the star is diluting the Caribbean aspects of the music. "Their whole thing was, 'Yo, we're gonna make this [album] real dancehall, [real] Caribbean,'" says the producer. "Rihanna is Bajan, so let's make this a full project like that. To me, it hasn't been going that way. They're kind of mixing it up, putting in the pop. If the reggae artists and producers won't get the chance on the pop album, at least let us survive on the dancehall album. They're changing up the direction continuously."

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
Has the demi lovato and clean bandit colab made its way overseas?
shite in audio form honestly

Deleted member 6562

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.resetera.com/threads/reseteras-top-10-best-albums-of-the-90s-thread.56634/
I didn't see enough pop albums in the top 10 of the 00s. For fuck's sake, we had a TOOL album in!

We can do better this time - the 90's had some killer Madonna and Bjork albums.

I was late on the top 10 album since 2000 , so here's mine (if we can only vote one album per artist and in no particular order). I had to cut many albums I lived for :( I'll try to get my faves from the 90s.

Sarah McLachlan - Afterglow
Madonna - Confessions on a Dance Floor
Kelly Clarkson - My December
Adele - 21
Beyonce - I Am... Sasha Fierce
Lady Gaga - The Fame
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
Carly Rea Jepsen - E MO TIONS
Years & Years - Communion
Tove Lo - Lady Wood

Last edited:

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
God Is A Woman is ART
Would have expected something like this from gaga at her peak or Beyonce not Ariana
Wonder what will win at the VMAs this or America

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
New Bieber and Khaled and Whonot on Friday apparently.

Time to cancel your music subscription service, ladies. Bye.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious what Beiber's new sound is going to be. Considering how "Sorry" basically forced me to withstand a year of tropical-house pop songs, I'm really hoping his next sound is more palatable. That being said, I lowkey like his singing on Despacito so I'd like more stuff vocally along that line.

I'd bet good money on Beiber going more "Love Yourself" on his next sound, aligning with the whole "I'm Christian and redeeming myself from sin" thing.

Also, this:
nw00ygpnxwb11.jpg

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
Much rather have Sorry 2.0 than love yourself or anything that resembles it
robyn needs to hurry up and release Honey tbh