• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
Hello everybody. I know I'm not a regular around here but I thought folks around here would appreciate Jessie Ware's new song Spotlight.

I also made a little thread discussing her upcoming album if someone would like to start a conversation about it.
Some people would assume that I'm just doing this so my thread doesn't flop into oblivion and they would be totally right.

Song and video are both stunning
Jessie Ware consistently outputs brilliance, it's criminal that she doesn't have the same success as others

enigmatic_alex44

GAGA IS A FLOP
Oct 25, 2017
You tried it.
I'm wondering at this point if Chromatica will even release on April 10th or suffer a convenient "delay".

The way the Little Coronas couldn't get Stupid Love to hit # 1.

aAjjuBu.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
youtu.be

Prince & The New Power Generation - 7 (Official Music Video)

"7" from 'Love Symbol' (1992)☔️ Listen to more Prince here https://lnk.to/PrinceStream📺 Watch all the official Prince videos here http://bit.ly/PrinceVideog...
wvu2M2b.gif

I'm wondering at this point if Chromatica will even release on April 10th or suffer a convenient "delay".

The way the Little Coronas couldn't get Stupid Love to hit # 1.

aAjjuBu.gif
1K8elyf.gif

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
SAWAYAMA is fucking great
also tried out fiona apple and the first song on her new album is awful, it gets better but I don't see the acclaim

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
SAWAYAMA is fucking great
also tried out fiona apple and the first song on her new album is awful, it gets better but I don't see the acclaim

sawayama.jpg

Yuup. Rina Sawayama just dropped POP album of the year, and nothing comes close. Maybe, even AOTY.

Every single song is a banger. There are NO skips imho.

Anyone who loves the definition of what POP is should feel obligated to listen to Sawayana album.

Edit: Currently the second best reviewed album released this year just behind Fiona Apple new album.

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
Chromatica tracklist appeared on target's website

1. Chromatica I
2. Alice
3. Stupid Love
4. Rain on Me (with Ariana Grande)
5. Free Woman
6. Fun Tonight
7. Chromatica II
8. 911
9. Plastic Doll
10. Sour Candy (with Blackpink)
11. Enigma
12. Replay
13. Chromatica III
14. Sine from Above (with Elton John)
15. 1000 Doves
16. Babylon

Bonus tracks:
17. Love Me Right
18. 1000 Doves (Piano Demo)
19. Stupid Love (Vitaclub Warehouse Mix)

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Sooooo. She did it again. Stream Charli XCX claws on Apple Music/Spotify or whatever is your favorite streaming platform

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Does Rina Sawayama's Snakeskin have a Final Fantasy reference or am I imagining things?

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
Cracking
Though a little fuming that on the american store you can get a T-shirt + the album for $35 but on the UK store its £35 for just a T (and that the T has some cringey shit on the back)
I ordered that green shirt with the tracklist because it was better than anything on the U.K. store and it came to £34 with shipping included which I thought was alright