• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Popeyes in Houston was held up by someone with a gun because they didn't have any chicken sandwiches left

Police confirmed it-

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Damn lmao

I went to a popeyes yesterday to see if they had any and it said "Be back soon" on the menu for the sandwich.

This one is closer to downtown so I'm not surprised this happened....

El Goom

Oct 27, 2017
Is the sandwich REALLY that good? Can't even remember the last time a goddamn fast food item caused this much hype ( no szechuan sauce doesn't count as that's just sauce)

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I feel like there's a chance this story is symptomatic of a deeper social issue, and isn't really about the sandwich.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really, really don't get all this hysteria about a fucking fast food sandwich.

Neither do i, its like people are so desperate to be a part of the zeitgeist that they've turned on full idiot mode. I hate to see what these people do if they cant get a new iPhone immediately. Really this story just tells me that our society is falling further and further into the "unredeemable" pit.

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Isn't this just some Popeyes chicken between 2 pieces of bread? What am I missing here? Does it have some sort of secret sauce or some shit?

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, you know what? I'm sick and tired of the fried chicken mania in the U.S. It's really pathetic.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Your life must be pretty boring to get this serious about a chicken sandwich.

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
Just have the chicken without the bread, you freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.