Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wii_u_captain_toad_treasure_tracker_screenshot_6_.jpg

A blessed image is the opposite of cursed image, a blessed image is usually wholesome, cute, chill or calm image that makes you feel nice, like the one above.

Since games are getting super cute lately, let's celebrate it by posting screenshots or art relevant to games that make you feel good, a nice thread for us that like this kind of stuff, let me post another one;

monster-hunter-world-chef-cats.png

Monster Hunter World is a fantastic game, and they made sure you enjoy go hunting, and one of those little details is going to the Can-teeny and see the little cutscene it plays when you order a meal.

What about you?

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious, what is the context of this?
The first one looks like Undertale fanart. It's the "it's still you" thing near the end of the game.
You can either be as good or evil as you want in the game. Looking in the mirror here and still recognizing yourself shows that your character was still good/true to yourself. If you played deliberately evil in the game, your character's reaction in the mirror is different.

The evil route in Undertale is a meta commentary on how people in games sometimes min-max with absolutely no regard for its consequences on the game's characters, which looks psychopathic to the inhabitants of the game. If you played that way, your player character becomes possessed/controlled by a hidden character who reflects that psychopathic nature.

Second link isn't working for me.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I've been in love with this image from Grandia for 20 years now.
latest

From the art gallery in Soul Calibur.
latest

The Persona 4 gang.
persona-1bd2d.jpg

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I was waiting for a "moment" after reading a review, but I never saw this when I played. Was it easily missable?
I think the game has multiple triggers and cues that lead to this moment. The game has Ellie pointing out the giraffes, and this happens if you go near them.

It's near the end of the game.