Aug 19, 2021
Reykjavík, Iceland
18f4ad7867319-screenshot-Url.jpg

deeply fascinating I think u will agrey

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
P50IDev.jpeg

That Rogue Galaxy thread reminded me I should check that game out, so I downloaded.. It will probably be some time until I play it.

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
18f4af203423-screenshot-Url.png

Started "Megaton Musashi Wired" today. Got me immediately hooked! Can't believe they completely messed up the marketing for this game and western release. It's a really good and fleshed out (Arcade style) Mecha Action RPG. Cool music, fun gameplay, nice production values, story with cool cutscenes/anime sequences and more!
The story escalated much quicker than I had expected. Thought I will get something like Inazuma Eleven because of the character designs, lol. Really pleasantly surprised!
Such a shame that there is no physical version.

Also 50% into Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth. Love it so much.

Then there is "Metal Wolf Chaos XD" which I finally downloaded a while ago when it was on sale. Still got the sealed PS4 copy in my collection. Only played two missions so far, but it seems solid/fun enough. The cutscenes and Dialogues are absolutely hilarious.

"Trinity Trigger" is a nice little Secret of Mana style action rpg. Playing it in local coop with my partner.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
OBqbWup.jpeg

Was easier to just take an picture…

Everything I've bought since re-buying the PS5 last month. Not pictured is Spider-Man 2, which came with the system. Had to delete it to make room for other stuff…will start it eventually.

Just grabbed the Elden Ring and DLC bundle. Played it on PC last, but didn't want to mess around with mods to get it to run acceptably for Shadow.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
9SIC547.jpeg

in order: Fallout 4>infernax>Norco>Vampire Survivors>Fallout 76>Captures app (not sure why this is here. I never see this on my dash)>Xbox Accessories (set profile for Fallout 4&76)>Fallout: New Vegas> F.E.A.R (it's just what's in my disc drive now).

I played a little bit of Fallout 4, but I'm not really sure if I wanna actually give another playthrough a go, yet.
Other Fallout games are there just because I reinstalled them.

Infernax feels like it's always on my dash. I play that game so freaking much. I love it. I'll just play it from the beginning over and over again, since I've mopped up doing all the endings.
Wanna play through Norco before it leaves Game Pass. I should get busy with that.

Last edited:

Carm

Oct 27, 2017
Indiana
Ended up buying Dark Souls 1,2&3 this week even though I finished the base campaigns of 2/3 back on PS4 and also have all 3 on PC (finished original DS1/DS2 on PC as well).. they were on sale on PSN, so figured why not. Motivates me to play through them again or use previous saves and finally complete the DLCs of 2&3.
PHWrVO3.jpeg

Lui

Sep 22, 2022
zfXLpI0.png

Apparently you aren't able to take screenshots outside of games on xbox. So I had to stream it to my pc and screenshot it there. lol

Super

Studied the Buster Sword
Jan 29, 2022
IMG_9077.jpg

Need to do the new story for Penacony in Honkai: Star Rail added last patch.

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
Just finished Rebirth, been going at Ronin. Lots to catch up on so hopefully finish it up today.

DVlHuJH.jpeg