Laser Man

Oct 26, 2017
I had a weird phase where I put nsfw posters on my wall... I can't remember why I did that, looking back it is really bizarre even to myself!

lacinius

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
A couple of dirt bike posters since I really wanted one as a kid, but dirt bikes and motorcycles were a big no-no with my parents so that ended that dream... not that we could have ever afforded one anyway. My dad was in the RCAF so also had posters of various fighter jets and tanks, a mobile missile launcher and that's about it really... nothing particularly fancy or even interesting now that I think of it looking back. Never any bands or movie or gaming or sports... just stuff that will kill you lol

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
40104e29-242b-49eb-a4c6-93eadfa662c8.png

I'm old.

Spaggy

Oct 26, 2017
I had a Jurassic Park poster with the raptors and it said "You are what I eat", and a color-it-yourself felt poster of a dragon battling a knight. I also had this big poster of a dinosaur scene with iguanodons and a tyrannosaurus rex and probably an erupting volcano in the background.

When I got older, I had some TransWorld BMX posters that came with the magazines and a big ol Cowboy Bebop poster by my door that I kept wrapped in the plastic with the cardboard behind it.