Which athlete has the better cover this year?

• Giannis (Regular Edition)

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • LeBron (20th Anniversary Edition)

Votes: 37 55.2%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Over on the NBA 2K Reddit forums, adunne18 has created athreadwith what seems to be the next cover for 2K this year. We already knew LeBron would be the cover for the anniversary edition, but the regular cover was still to be announced.

CymCvGN_d.jpg

This apparently came from user drriiaann through a Twitter post in which he explains that this was on the NBA 2K18 main menu.

This YouTube video, seems to confirm this did indeed show up on on there:

Now obviously, people always question the legitimacy of leaks like these. However, seems there is also this:

G2ORe4d.png

A Bucks fan IG account created a cover with him on it, in which he comments with the "shush" emoji.

So Greek Freak to be the cover for the game this year?

Last edited:

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That's a great choice.

Just noticed they are still doing the "NBA NBA" for the standard edition. Ugly. The logo is right there I know what it is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
names2hard4you
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Now the real question is... Who the hell is Mo? LOL.

But yeah even as I was reading through the links I posted I too thought it's pretty well deserved. Incredible player, with tons of personality on and off the courts.

Cover actually looks pretty cool too, so that's a plus.

Dec 23, 2017
Looking forward to seeing if they made any updates on Switch version. Wasn't a fan of the product last year. Would like a good nba game though.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good for him.

He helped me dominate my friends in 2k18!

Deleted member 17658

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was excited until I remembered it's 2k... But giannis does deserve it, dude grown so much since he was drafted. It's insane how good he's gotten juxpositioned to his teammate John Henson who has the same body type.