• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
tenor.gif

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
This does make me wonder if Bethesda was planning on showing off anything from this game before E3 was cancelled.

Deleted member 59803

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 6, 2019
The logo doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the onscreen/offscreen lighting/positioning... anything really. Team fake.

CGriffiths86

Oct 28, 2017
I can not wait until leakers get to start recording video with things other than a webcam that came with 500 free hours of AOL.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Where and who would they have shown it to? This will be announced and released in <6 month window. That's what Todd wants.

He already said if the publishers allowed him he'd announce it the week before release. If you're not expecting this to release until 2022 then I wouldn't expect gameplay until 2022. fr I'm assuming they forced him to announce this and ES6 because it was going to be such a long wait. Or they were tired of the endless questions.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
I can't think of any camera on a phone made in the past five years that looks that grainy and awful. Like the UFO pictures, it's probably fake.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Eh, I'm willing to believe this until proven otherwise. Less boring than waiting forever on Starfield news.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Odd that the gameplay would be blurry but the logo on top of the blurry footage would be so clear.

Team fake.

Algorum

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Dec 23, 2018
Doubt it. Bethesda wants all attention on fallout 76 this year.

Yeah it's as horrifying as it sounds.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
I always thought that Starfield was TES in space. This looks nothing like TES in space which makes me doubtful.